Duh

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Scum, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I can't believe it.

I was a walking time bomb, about to have a heart attack or drop dead at any given time.

I went along with help so I didn't get sectioned, and did the minimal necessary.

But I'm gutted. I'm still pretty ill, but not as ill as I was. I'm gutted I did all that voluntarily.

Mind you, better that than being forced to have the whole treatment under a section, but urgh, I'm all confused.

Sorry.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Ironic I was walking around fit to drop and last week I finally got the CD through that I want played at my funeral.

Curse my stupidity.

3. im glad you got the treatment.i am glad you didnt die. you are so valuable to the forum, the world. i wish i could make you see it.

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm Scum, my name says it all. nothing positive about scum.

I am just really confused. It all happened so fast I couldn't think. It is all screwed.

I'm so sorry.

Thank you for the reply. I hope you are doing ok, here if you need me

5. lilboyblue

lilboyblue Well-Known Member

i think you should change your screen name, because you are not scum. scum does not display such genuine concern for others, and you do. scum does not provide compassionate advice for others, and you do. those are definately some positive things...therefore you cannot possibly be scum.

i am really sorry that you're confused and having difficult time tho.

6. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

You are NOT Scum.

You are a lovely person who cares very much for other people but doesn't take as much care for herself than she should be. Please look after yourself, hun. You're valued by everyone on these forums including me.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.