dull life/dull thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anttblue, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anttblue

anttblue New Member

i have no motivation for life anymore. why am i still here? theres nothing for me. i know theres a lot of people that would miss me and stuff, but... at the same time i dont care. i just want to disappear. how can i make these feelings go away? ive tried everything! but still always thinking about ways i could go. <mod edit - methods>

2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I feel the same. My mental pain is so intense. I just don't want to be in this world anymore. Have you tried getting help? I have and nothing has helped me. I want it all to end so badly, but am too chicken and don't really know how.

3. anttblue

anttblue New Member

no I haven't talked to anyone about my feelings. im too ashamed too. but everyday I feel like im crawling out of my skin wanting to leave this planet.

4. anttblue

anttblue New Member

no I haven't talked to anyone about my feelings. im too ashamed too. but everyday I feel like im crawling out of my skin wanting to leave this planet.

5. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

you and me both, let's go to mars together and never return to earth.

6. anttblue

anttblue New Member

yes please. anything would be better then living

7. Cat of Spades

Cat of Spades Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you mean. I work two jobs and have almost zero free time to have fun.

My motivation is very low, but I soldier on, as should you, we must find value in what we have and not what we do not have. Stay positive!

8. faithgone

faithgone Member

Unfortunately, there is no magic way to make feelings go away. The way that's worked for me is just holding on and eventually the feelings come less and less. And when I was too afraid to talk to a therapist, I'd call a friend. Just writing out "I am not okay" on a blog or chat would help me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.