1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dumb embarrasing things

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Snake, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snake

Snake Well-Known Member

Well, I don't know if this topic is for everyone, but I think laughter is a good medicine.
    We are all humans, we make mistakes, and some of them can be very silly, so much that we get a few chuckles from remembering them and some people can chuckle (and perhaps) even relate.

I'll start with mine.
    My parents are out visiting my brother, so I have the house for myself for one month. So since I'm pretty... err... kinky, I decided to set my wallpaper with some... explicit imagery of the female anatomy... so sue me for being human and having sexual urges :p (also a pervert).
    So some friends visited my tonight as I was playing Mass Effect, so we were talking in my bedroom with my screen turned on but in-game. As I closed the game I noticed that I didn't changed my wallpaper...
    Well I don't know if they noticed the picture there (one of many being displayed at different intervals) but lucky for me this one had a girl with her clothes still on, and didn't show much... at least I hope so.
    I quickly turned off the monitor and then the PC, and then we moved to another part of the house.
    Of course I was less social this evening... partly in the fact that one of my friends was a girl.

I take this in a light-hearted way, it was a silly mistake and I really don't care if they noticed or not... I mean they must have their urges too, and I even don't have a sexual life (or a partner) so my urges are quite high from time to time.

Any stories to share guys?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.