Dumb embarrasing things

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Snake, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snake

Snake Well-Known Member

Well, I don't know if this topic is for everyone, but I think laughter is a good medicine.
    We are all humans, we make mistakes, and some of them can be very silly, so much that we get a few chuckles from remembering them and some people can chuckle (and perhaps) even relate.

I'll start with mine.
    My parents are out visiting my brother, so I have the house for myself for one month. So since I'm pretty... err... kinky, I decided to set my wallpaper with some... explicit imagery of the female anatomy... so sue me for being human and having sexual urges :p (also a pervert).
    So some friends visited my tonight as I was playing Mass Effect, so we were talking in my bedroom with my screen turned on but in-game. As I closed the game I noticed that I didn't changed my wallpaper...
    Well I don't know if they noticed the picture there (one of many being displayed at different intervals) but lucky for me this one had a girl with her clothes still on, and didn't show much... at least I hope so.
    I quickly turned off the monitor and then the PC, and then we moved to another part of the house.
    Of course I was less social this evening... partly in the fact that one of my friends was a girl.

I take this in a light-hearted way, it was a silly mistake and I really don't care if they noticed or not... I mean they must have their urges too, and I even don't have a sexual life (or a partner) so my urges are quite high from time to time.

Any stories to share guys?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.