dumb question but...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by //x/forgottonemo/x//, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. //x/forgottonemo/x//

//x/forgottonemo/x// Well-Known Member

k, this is gunna sound really really dumb buuut i was just wondering if people sniff stuff like tippex and board pens.. stuff like that .. like what do you call it ??? i mean i know they aint drugs but i heard if you sniff glue for example thats bad... but i dont know.. so is that kinda like .. i dunno what you call it.. not drug taking.. but is it bad or not ?? and whats it called ??
    i know obviously its not serious stuff... soz for soundin silly

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2007
  2. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

i dont know it theres an official name but i would call it something like solvent abuse, it is very dangerous, please dont try it and look for help if you already have

3. Atiri

Atiri Active Member

It kills thousand of braincells a minute and just gets you high its not a barbirate or anything like that

4. //x/forgottonemo/x//

//x/forgottonemo/x// Well-Known Member

ohh k, just wonderin me and my mate do it at school sometimes... i dont feel 'high' or any different just smells nice and sometimes get hyper :huh: :mellow: waiiit hold it... dumb q. again but how you meant to feel when your high?? i dont know much about this stuff.. :huh:
    thanx for replying anyway :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2007
  5. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

I would STRONGLY recomend against continuing doing that. It is really really bad for you. It can cause irreversible brain damage and a slew of other health problems. and as for your other question, when you're high, youll definetely know you're high.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.