Dumb

不適合

The spectacles of judgement throw ever protruding beams of light and for the one's who are used to the dark, this pious flash becomes even more excruciating. Anyway, the dark can't evade from the lights for long, it always becomes highlighted as a pseudo or someone's image which is open for viewers' interpretation or more appropriately, judgement to sliver off the image and observe the rights and wrongs. It'd rather be better to get decomposed and burn out in gloom than to suffer the plunging judgement of the society. As joker said and I quote him "When you cross the mentally ill loner with a society that treats him like trash..... " and with all his frustration and anxiety and hell mess he yells "I'll get you what you fucking deserve". Of course, all these things doesn't make any sense to the high collared sane affluents that design and control the society, but for someone like seriously troubled and estranged, this kind of mess is their internal conflict and screaming, exactly what no one gives a shit about. No one's fault, obviously. For what should they look into our damn lives. It won't yield them anything. No one cares, why should they? And if they seem to do, they just intend to suck out every bit of shit they need from you and then throw you in crap. That's what it is. That's how society works, that's how society sucks.

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
I love this piece. It is very well written by a highly intelligent mind. It looks like it is written by a mind in the midst of depression, perhaps bi-polar. Jack London and Ernest Hemingway were bi-polar. I think their best work was probably written during depression, not mania.

I no longer care what people think of me. I keep myself clean, my clothes laundered so they don't smell, I keep my hair cut, and I take care of myself. If that is not enough for them then they can go screw themselves. Who cares what my spiritual beliefs are or my political leanings? It is my business. Who cares if I am socially inept? That is my problem. Who cares if I am depressed and don't feel good? That is none of their business.

不適合

I no longer care what people think of me. I keep myself clean, my clothes laundered so they don't smell, I keep my hair cut, and I take care of myself. If that is not enough for them then they can go screw themselves. Who cares what my spiritual beliefs are or my political leanings? It is my business. Who cares if I am socially inept? That is my problem. Who cares if I am depressed and don't feel good? That is none of their business.
Exactly, they just want to gaze you superficially, don't give a shit about what's inside your head. And when I say, 'they' makes a major part of our ever tormenting societies. It's just judgement and only judgement, there's no room for understanding or even considering what it feels like to be on other side. Don't know of anyone else but I'm not gonna forge myself in the burning desire to be famous just to gain 'their' approval and attention. I'd rather be and probably destined to die in the gloom of obscurity than to be slowly eaten by them. Life sucks amidst these hypocrite crocs.

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
A quote I have always loved in a book I read says "For what does a man profit if he gain the whole world and loses his soul?" I am obscure, unknown, and like my life the way it is. I knew I would never be famous when I was born. I was born into mental abuse, poor, trash. I was unnecesary. And yet I find ways to enjoy life, I make life meaningful by helping others, by being productive. I enjoy my habits and the taste of food, I enjoy a friendship with one person.

不適合

A quote I have always loved in a book I read says "For what does a man profit if he gain the whole world and loses his soul?" I am obscure, unknown, and like my life the way it is. I knew I would never be famous when I was born. I was born into mental abuse, poor, trash. I was unnecesary. And yet I find ways to enjoy life, I make life meaningful by helping others, by being productive. I enjoy my habits and the taste of food, I enjoy a friendship with one person.
You've got a great intellect. Seems like, it was not the most ideal of scenarios that you've come from, like you said mental abuse. I relate to that. It's good that you've found a mate, a good habit and leading a constructive life for you've found your reasons to keep going. But believe me, there are not always happy endings. There are estranged ones too, even lost from themselves and there's not a puny reason for us to keep striving for a better tomorrow. Life simply gives not enough room for that. And at some point, you've to give up and accept your defeat, that you're a true failure, didn't deserve to be thrown into this world. And you can't challenge the nature's verdict.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00