dumdumgurl - My best friend

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Emerald Hyperion, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Emerald Hyperion

Emerald Hyperion Not So Well-Known Member

My best friend, dumdumgurl, a member of SF I met here in 2007, had passed away on May 26, 2010. We were both Piscean and we had much in common, and I understood her depression and pain as much as she understood mine. We had been close twin souls for three years while it actually seemed like a lifetime.

She had died from Chrom's Disease and I did not find out until almost a month later when I couldn't contact her by phone and e-mail, until I found her online obituary in late June. I was extremely devestated to know that the only person who treated me like a human being was gone from life, shattering my emotions like a million mirrors.

DDG, or rather, Kathy, was such a wonderful woman unlike no other. Friendly, imaginative, caring, witty, loving, a heart of gold, selfless, and never had an evil bone in her body. I miss hearing her sweet voice over the phone and I miss comforting her when she needed it. We would talk for several hours on the phone about various subjects and that was something I could not do with other people.

I miss her so much, and I nearly break down and shed a steam of tears each time I think about it. She was suicidal like me, and we planned on meeting each other in person around the summertime. But unfortunately Chrom's Disease had taken her life before that could happen.

I miss you, Kathy. I pray that I'll see you again when my time is up, because this life is difficult to live on through without you around. You've helped me get through some horrible episodes and I know you've told me I had done the same for you. All I ever want is to be with you in the afterlife so we can continue where we left off before you passed away.

I miss you, I love you, and I'll always remember you.

DDG, AKA Kathy
    March 6, 1964 - May 26, 2010
  2. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Suicidal...and then the only person you could relate is gone...I could relate to you on this in a way...but not to your degree.

I'm very sorry to hear about this.
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you lost your friend.....
    I understand your pain..
    RIP Kathy..
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry for loss YOur friend fought a good fight right and she would want you to continue that fight for her for you I hope you continue to reachout here okay there are so many who can relate to you story.
  5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Im so sorry about your loss. :( Man thats tough. If you need someone to talk to about anything feel free to shoot me a pm. :hug: