dump me

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by richey james, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richey james

richey james Guest

Its just hilarious. I've always taken distance from everyone or dumped them. And now I'm the one who is dumped and not just by one person. Want to say sorry to everyone I've dumped or will dump in the future. I know now how much this hurts, not thats a bad thing to lose me. Although they probaly will never read this post.
    Feeling like a fucking dog again. Someone you just say hello to and give a hug from time to time. Someone who needs to keep acting happy and ok. Dogs always look fine and happy. Just so I wont trigger, worrie, hurt you. Fucking hell, my IQ is probaly as low as a dog I only need a tail, shall i lick your feet too?
    I saw you as friends, I loved you and you said kinda the same. I saw a future with you in it. You didnt speak to me for a while. Finally trusting people again and than this. Increase the feeling that I'm worthless, boring, bitch, dumb, useless, retarded, uninteresting, stupid, awfull, horrible, freak, nothing... And this week you both said that!!! Suddenly you started talking again. About something I really didnt want to hear. About something you will think that will happen. And I cant do a fuck about it.
    I've realised, I can add 2 more people to my list. The list with all the friends I've lost these past years. The people I still think about, miss everyday, but are just better off without me. So dump me!!
  2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

i´m sorry you feel that way pm me if you need to talk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.