Dumped!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by antmiles, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antmiles

antmiles Member

Yo everybody,

What's up today?

I don't wanna live lol haha yea I have a positive outlook on such a serious thing. But serious, got no one to talk to, and I feel I need to say it in person to someone. The only person I've ever met who understood my pain and and helped was my girlfriend, who just dumped me two days after I got my anti-depressants/anti-anxiety tablets and been referred to Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Psychiatric help.

She said she wanted to stay friends, cos she is still in love with me and I'm the one for her, but she can't be in relationships cos of the effort - been together six months after six years of being in love and dated twice before four years ago, but now she's gone and said she'd find it easier if we don't speak, and deleted all my comments that I left her on MySpace! It's weird, I know, but she's that sort of person, I knew that before and she promised and made me believe she was the one to stay and would never ever leave me and she was the only person ever to make me feel loved, and now, she's took all that away from me.

argh I dunno what to do!

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi there..
    im sorry things havent worked out with this girl.. do u think it was because she couldnt deal with you getting help? i know that might sound strange but some ppl cant..
    i was with someone for a while.. they were my rock - everything i thought.. but as soon as i started 2 get help they changed.. it was like in a sense they didnt want me 2 get well from fear of losing me..
    this may sound harsh.. but if she has cut all ties with you when u obviously need her the most.. then she is probably not the one 4 u..
    i know it will be hard but maybe you should try and concentrate on YOU.. its great u have sought help through ur doctor and are getting treatment.. maybe u should put all ur efforts in2 this.. and get in touch with her after a few months when you have started therapy and let the medication have its effect?

take care.. pm me if ever want 2 talk :hug: x

3. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

i know how hard that must be on you right now,
    as bad as this is going to sound,
    life will go on,
    if she want support you the way you need then maybe things are better this way until maybe things change for you?
    im not good with this kind of stuff,
    but you can always pm me if you ever want to talk? xxx

4. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

its a tuff thing to have to deal with. in reality .. if she was truely your friend .. she would stick by you. been there done that.

5. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

From someone who has been through something similar, the best thing, however hard it might be, is to try to move on. It wont be easy, it really wont, but for now, focus on yourself. Try not to rely on others for your happiness, but always know that there are plenty of people here who will help you out however difficult things get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.