dunno if i can take it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wunderwood, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wunderwood

wunderwood Well-Known Member

I had been holding out hope that going to the psychologist today would help, but it didn't. the anti-depressants aren't working and taking seroquel to sleep isn't working either. I am going to be fine through the weekend because halloween parties sound like a great reason to get trashed.

I just don't know if after this weekend i am going to hang in. I told the therapist about the suicidal ideation, but she seemed to blow it off. Saying that she hoped i didn't do it.

I hate me, I hate my life. I hate dealing with flashbacks and being so depressed and anxious all ofthe time.

I want to die to make everything stop. I want to so much that it hurts. I feel so alone in this.
  2. pandamonium

pandamonium Well-Known Member

*arms *hug

Sorry to hear that things are tough wunderwood. I hope you have fun this weekend, but stay safe. Just keep finding things to look forward to and work towards. If you wanna chat anytime im always willing to listen. Take care and be good.
  3. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

you are not alone- i feel like this every second of the day, anti-d's are not working for me, know one really understands how im feeling, and just tell me to get on with it, stay strong, remember nothing ever stays the same, you may feel like this at the moment, but it wont always be like that, you just never no what amazing thing for you is around the corner, x
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sorry you are feeling so awful...If you have been on the meds for a while and they are not working, speak to your pdoc; there are so many effective meds...also, re flashbacks...many of us here have had to endure this torture...why not speak to ppl who have gotten through them...again, medication and treatment can be effective...all the best, J
  5. wunderwood

wunderwood Well-Known Member

thank you all for replying. i guess it helps me feel less alone. I got up and decided i can't deal with the day and am pretending i am sick. I just can't do life. I don't know what I want anymore. I feel like I either need to fix everything now or just open my hands and let go of the rope.

As much as this sucks, I am really glad there is a place where i can talk about this.
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Wonderwood,
    :shake::welcome: There is help out there, you just have to seek it out. My suggestion is to find a good therapist because they really delve into the negative thoughts and help you to learn to deal with them.
    In my case my thoughts are always there and I think about them everyday. The difference is that I use my coping skills to put them to rest each morning. Sometimes I back slide and seek support from my friends here on the forum. Give us a chance to try and support you, and give advice. You will notice that it is like one big family here. Everyone says the chat room helps alot. I wouldn't know because my computer won't let me in. Please take care and let us help!!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.