Dunno what to say I feel so empty& worthless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm not going to talk about doing anything dramatic as i'm sure everyone has heard enough of it from me by now.Right now I feel so lost as ever and so worthless.It's been like this for years really nothing has ever really changed I've tried so hard but that's all it ever seems to be.You tend to think when you have so many problems both mentally&physcially what is the point of it all?.You really can't help but think death is so better off for myself&everyone else in this world especially.I'm just in the way really that's what I've ever been to be honest it never really gets any easier you just always suffer like ever before and manage really I think that's a good way of putting it all:sad::sad::sad::sad:....

2. Samara

Samara Account Closed

Ace, I want you to know that I read this, and I too "dunno what to say". But I will just post here and let you know that I did take in what you said, and I will not say that I disagree with the themes you presented here, and the struggles you named as being constant revolving doors in your life and other people's lives.

I may come back to this thread if something comes to me that I think should be said beyond what I just said, but in the meanwhile, I just wanted to show my support for you by posting here, and letting you know that you are not invisible to me, and that your struggle and your pain has not gone unnoticed. A huge part of the reason why it's so unbearable to begin with, is because humans are not designed, nor are they meant to be stuck in everything alone.

But humans have, with time, and advancements, become a cold society. We used to be a community, and used to live as tribes and villages, but our societies have now designed isolated lives for everyone, where we are left on our own to deal with everything in life, in this kind of solitary confinement. That is not what life is supposed to be at all, and I am sure you have noticed by now, everyone is damn miserable in such a system; which is why we have this forum, and it's why everyone feels so alone, so worthless, so lifeless, so helpless, so hopeless etc... It at least, is a big part of the "why".

:hug:

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks so much samara for your lovely reply the struggle is endless and always will be,it's mainly all the conditions I have they never go away you just manage but the pain is always there and pretty much so often is very overwhelming.You can't help but feel leaving this world I'b be better off what am I gong to miss struggling like hell always?Yeah I've tried to way everything up but at the end of the day when you struggle like hell everyday you can't help but feel I am better off being gone sorry.

4. Samara

Samara Account Closed

Ace, again, the isolation here is tremendous, but is it for the right reasons?. The fear of having to be stuck in hellish physical and emotional ailments for the rest of your life, I know, is so frightening that many people already have decided to a different alternative.

But, Ace, do you have anyone in your life, who you can laugh with, or anyone who, when you are with them, you feel a moment's peace at least? What is the real reason for deciding you might as well leave?

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank you for your reply samara I do have friends,family but still it's absolute hell my conditions Bi Polar&Major DepressionObsessive Compulsive Disorder,Body Dysmorphic Disorder,anxiety and who knows whatever else i have.Also My back has alot of problems,my feet as well and other parts of my body.I only really escape when i'm asleep so for me ending it all will be sweet as in no more pain I suffer like hell everyday I just get by but the pain never goes away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.