dunno why

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by nedflanders, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

Dunno why I'm posting this. I'm shaky, panicky, feeling dizzy and rash. Haven't felt like this in a long time. Things are catching up with me and will only get worse. Can't handle ordinary daily things any more. I was struck this afternoon, noticing that nearly every waking thought I've had for the past few days is about how depressed and shaky I am.

Not interested in therapy/medication--been there, tried, kept me alive without making me better.

So, again, I dunno why I'm posting this--even if I thought anyone could help, I don't want them to.

2. Mirra

Mirra Member

You are in very deep man, try yelling stop and slamming your fist on the table. Get a grip on yourself, try hard and then try harder. I have panick attacks and I know how it feels when you cant breathe, just concentrate, grab someone by the arm, a family member or a friend, tell them how you feel, explain it to them.Talking to people does help, it helped me and it will help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.