dunno

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered22, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dunno why im really posting this. i havent really been there for anyone here in soooo long. i dont have the right. guess ive just been down again for some reason.the thoughts keep coming back. i catch myself thinking "now remind yourself how stupid you are because you need tp remember it" and "keep telling yourself youre bad because you need to know it" i guess that will never go away really. wish i could come here more often.everyone probably thinks i abandoned them or something or i dont really care.i just feel like a failure sometimes. like no matter what i do no one will understand me.some of my best ftiends dont understand me at all. i wish they did. i wish i could be part of the world.but im just off in my own little space. comfortable but sad. just sad that i acgt like such a looser. i just let things go that are good (not sf i dont thinks that will ever be possible) its like im still here i exist but dont interact with anything. i dunno just miss talking to people here. i always miss it. just rambling i guess.this makes no sense.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Firstly, you don't need to justify a need for asking support, or feel bad about asking support because you feel you have not supported people. If you need help, then ask. That's the beauty of this forum, they will help people whenever.

I'm sorry you feel that no one understands you, but remember that no one can ever fully understand someone else, but people can relate, or they can empathise.

Has anything happened to make things feel bad for you at the moment? do you want to talk to us about anything?

Why do you feel the need to convince/remind yourself you are stupid? or bad? Have you tried anything like CBT?

On that note, do you have any professional support, maybe you need some at the moment? Could you go to the doctors and tell them how bad you feel?

Maybe you could try joining support groups or something like that, you would probably find people there that could relate a lot to you which might help you feel less alone.

Hang in there and keep talking to us.

Take care

3. Thanks.

I guess i feel bad about that because im a mod. its just i want to be here so bad and i cant be as much as i was. i really.people probably think ive disappeared or dont care. i really miss it.

i havent seen a therapist recently i used to but its scary for me. i guess it is for everyone. i know i should see one. thats what i would say to me. but its just intimidating i guess. im not really comfortable talking to people.

There hasnt been much happening recently. some stuff but i cant say what cus someone i know might read it.its a real stressing thing for anyone but itll probably work out in the end. if not i dont know how i will get on. but itll probably be fine. but i was own before that too.it just comes and goes with me.i just wish it would stop.

wish i could talk nore here. it really helps me. seems like the only people that accept me are here.

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

So what if you are a mod, you are still a person and still entitled to ask for support if you need it, even if you haven't been here for a while.

Seeing a therapist is scary, it is scary for anyone. What is it specifically that scares you?

Seeing a therapist can be hard, and taking that step can be hard, but remember that whilst in the short term it might be uncomfortable, the long term benefits should outweight the short term pain.

If you want to talk here, maybe it might help you to talk more freely if you revealed who you were. If it helps you to talk here, then talk as much as you need to.

Take care of yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.