Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sarahg, Sep 4, 2007.

1. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

ive only been here a sort time but have learnt alot about myself and u all in a way.
    i cant lie as dont have the imagination to but on some occassions have been lied too.
    thats all ok coz i have seen many a true brave soul on here
    and that gives me strength in myself
    i cause most of my shit but gee most here dont and wow u amaze me with ur love and support and time u give to those that u care for
    u havent got bitter,nasty but can see thro that in others
    proud of u
    damn so proud
    i see young ladies looking after their nephews ,sis ,bros,family
    i admire u so much
    u wait my darlings,this will all make u great peeps in the future
    u watch
    i dont do pity i dont do selfish but i do give respect to those i feel deserve it
    my angels and i have a bunch of u on here that wow astound me
    u are the best,bravest,kindest and giving people i know that ask for nothing in return
    i want to name names but will miss some1 out.........
  2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Sarah, you are a strong, amazing woman, I have a great amount of respect for you, here anytime you need me.
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Sarah that brought tears to my eyes. You too are a brave and wonderful soul. I hope you see that in yourself. I love you to bits and thank you for always taking the time to talk to me.

4. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

sarah love,

that was so touching. you are an incredable help, you are a great person and a true friend. you got me through so so much when you have been through so much yourself. you are always there to turn to for support and for that i thank you from the bottom of my heart. there is nothing i can do so big that can repay you for what you have done for me.

Take care hunny.

I love you always

god bless to you and your boys

Clare xxx