dunno............

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sarahg, Sep 4, 2007.

1. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

ive only been here a sort time but have learnt alot about myself and u all in a way.
    i cant lie as dont have the imagination to but on some occassions have been lied too.
    thats all ok coz i have seen many a true brave soul on here
    and that gives me strength in myself
    i cause most of my shit but gee most here dont and wow u amaze me with ur love and support and time u give to those that u care for
    u havent got bitter,nasty but can see thro that in others
    proud of u
    damn so proud
    i see young ladies looking after their nephews ,sis ,bros,family
    i admire u so much
    u wait my darlings,this will all make u great peeps in the future
    u watch
    i dont do pity i dont do selfish but i do give respect to those i feel deserve it
    my angels and i have a bunch of u on here that wow astound me
    u are the best,bravest,kindest and giving people i know that ask for nothing in return
    i want to name names but will miss some1 out.........
    ty

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Sarah, you are a strong, amazing woman, I have a great amount of respect for you, here anytime you need me.

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Sarah that brought tears to my eyes. You too are a brave and wonderful soul. I hope you see that in yourself. I love you to bits and thank you for always taking the time to talk to me.

:hug:

4. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

sarah love,

that was so touching. you are an incredable help, you are a great person and a true friend. you got me through so so much when you have been through so much yourself. you are always there to turn to for support and for that i thank you from the bottom of my heart. there is nothing i can do so big that can repay you for what you have done for me.

Take care hunny.

I love you always

god bless to you and your boys

Clare xxx