dunno

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

things arent going well, my family might be homeless in 6 months my mom doesnt have money to pay the mortage, the gas has been shut off so theres no hot showers. Im not doing so well eaither, i started drinking like every night, i dont eat anymore, and everything is fucked up right now, oh and i deleted everyone from my msn, dunno why just felt like why have ppl on my list that never talk to me, anyways i made a new forum and it running great, i found out last night that it made it to google! so i guess thats a good thing. i also changed my email to fuzzymonkey@helpthislife.com if anyone wants to add me, the forum is http://www.helpthislife.com if anyone wants to check it out.

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Is there anyone who can help your family out, like cousins, uncles and aunts?

3. Fuzzy Monkey

nope, my dad called his parents they wont help out, as far as my moms side of the family well...we dont talk to them.

4. Anime-Zodiac

What about family friends? Or perhaps getting a loan out from the bank to help you guys financially?

5. Fuzzy Monkey

weve tried to get a government grant for some reason its not sending the money, my parents said we got accepted for one, so i dunno

6. Anime-Zodiac

So perhaps there is some help coming your way financially.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.