Dunno

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Carcinogen, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

Pretty much back to where I was Monday night. Got the same amount of pills, started taking them. Can't stop once I have started something. Not going to A&E this time though. Won't kill me, just make me very sick, unless my liver goes bye bye. Hope it fucking does. Don't even have words for this. Already this rant is long and boring...so now I stop my whining...

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi..
    its not boring .. or whinning .. its good u come here.. :hug:
    iv taken alot of overdoses .. 2 times i have been in hospital for a few weeks .. and the others i managed 2 'ride out' knew they wouldnt kill me.. i just wanted 2 feel worse physicly than i did inside my head ..
    i know u probably dont want 2 hear this but a lot of 'mini' overdoses will eventually take their toll and cause a slow and painful death.. iv seen some1 with liver damage about 2 die and its not a nice sight..
    i really hope u dont take them all and come back and post some more if u can.. we r all here 2 listen and most of us have been or Are in the same place as u ..
    please stay safe ..
    feel free 2 pm me if u like :hug:

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

You're not whining, we're here to help and we're happy to listen to you.
    I hope that you are ok, and that you didn't take too many of the pills. I've taken 3 or 4 overdoses in the past, but never enough to kill me, i always know i won't die from them, but i'll just get really sick. I'm never really sure why i do it, i guess it's just to help us deal i spose.
    Anyway, let us know how you are :hug:

4. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Why won't you go to A&E?

5. Carcinogen

Not wasting their time again. Plus it's 5 miles away and i'm lazy. Not like I need to go anyway only took 75 tabs. I'll just go to sleep and be sick if I wake up. Maybe.

6. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Are you seeing a psychiatrist and have you told them about taking all these pills? If not you really should.

7. Carcinogen

I see a psychotherapist, but I'm making him look bad because I keep ending up in A&E, so I get to see a psychiatrist on Thursday. I think the plan is, since I won't behave by myself, they're going to drug me into submission. I didn't go to the hospital this time, and I'm not really planning on telling anyone about it. It won't achieve anything.

Besides, I think I may have screwed my liver up, so with any luck I won't make it to Thursday!

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Carcinogen,
    You really need to go to a doctor or to the hospital to get checked out.
    Even if you feel fine the pills you took may still have done damage.
    Please go :hug:

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I agree with daisychain liver damage is real bad and you need to get it checked out. Go to emergency and get the help you need you don't want to die you want help you want out of your pain. I hope the psychiatrist can help you maybe someone new will have a different approach that can really be helpful. It sounds like people care you need to care too and go to emergency and get help. Pleeaassee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.