Dwelling on the Past

Waves

Yes. Nothing else to say. Time to end the madness and be assertive for the first and last time.

Again, as a legal disclaimer, this goes for me and not necessarily everybody else.

See, I'm empathetic. I know pain and regret as others. But they're willing to change. I'm not so angry or desperate, just realistic. Just have to focus each day on building up nerve, which is natural.

A lot of people jump off Golden Gate Bridge, but it's more the impact on the water at 75mph that kills people than drowning. So it's hard to find a painless method without putting others in physical jeopardy or scarring someone, like a train conductor, for life.

I know you'll probably block all this. But I felt I had to remind myself of reality and not get lost in a fantasy world. Again, I'm sorry I'm not being as empathetic to others here as I could. Maybe in the meantime I could try to be a friend to someone here.
I empathize 100%. Why don't our efforts lead to positive outcomes?

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
What you probably don't know is those few who have survived, say they instantly regretted thier actions as soon as they left the railing. In reality, things suck. But, we all have a choice to try and make it better. No, not all will be free from depression. But, you can control it.

NorthSouth

Sorry. I still haven't helped myself to improve, nor have taken the initiative to die already, so I'm going to leave this message for negative attention from my alternate universe.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00