Dxm.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by TooShyToScream, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TooShyToScream

TooShyToScream Well-Known Member

Just wondering if anyone would share their experiences with this drug. I know there are plenty of experiences on Erowid, but I was hoping to actually talk to someone about it.

I've tried 300, 600, and 900mgs of it. Each one produced a very different effect. 300 only lasted about 4 hours in total and gave me a slight "buzzed" feeling as though from alcohol. 600 made me pass out and sleep for a few hours, and when I woke up, I remember it was sort of hard to eat, but I was still mostly coherent, though it was difficult to walk without zig-zagging. This lasted about 9-10 hours in total. And 900...well, that was kind of scary. I found myself thinking really deeply about things that didn't make any sense and weren't relevant anywhere except my mind. I started thinking that events happened which never actually happened. And I could not move very well. Couldn't move my hands or my legs. It took me about 15 minutes to get out of my bedroom when I had to take a piss, and then the distance from the living room to the bathroom suddenly felt longer than ever and I thought I was going to fall if I tried walking it. So I had to sit down and ponder what to do for a bit, and then decided to crawl -_- I did end up making it...unharmed. But the effect of this lasted about 24 hours in total - from about 4 pm - 4pm the next day. It was gradually decreasing, though, of course. When I woke up the next day, I could move and eat, and after a few hours, take a shower.

Oh, and also, I am 70 kg - so, using the formula mg/kg, I have reached the middle of the 2nd plateau with 300mgs, the beginning of the third with 600, and the end of the third with 900. I've decided not to ever take more than that. I'm kind of scared of the fourth o_o

I'm thinking of just taking a small 400 or so mg dosage right now just to make myself a little out of it to be able to handle the day. I don't know. I don't feel so well.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2011
  2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I have tried it once out of curiousity.

I had I think about 320mg weighing 63kg.

It wasn't very enjoyable, I just felt kinda sleepy and out of it the whole time.

As far as anything notable happening I saw what looked like that black smoke stuff from the grudge forming on the ceiling for a few seconds while I was lying on the couch.

Being that it wasn't so fun it and I've no idea what long term use of it might do to me it's on my list of "drugs I don't want to try again".

3. TooShyToScream

320/63 is about the middle-end of the 2nd plateau. It's really not supposed to make you hallucinate unless you've reached 4th plateau or over (that's why I don't want to, kind of scared of what I might see or think with my anxiety and all), but it definitely makes you feel out of it and a bit confused even from my experiences. It's not for everyone, of course...some people don't find it enjoyable. My fiance said he tried it and hated it...but since it makes me forget what's real for a while, it's all well and good in my book. I admit, doing 900, I was a bit scared and worrying it wouldn't ever end or something. But I stayed calm, went to sleep, and the next day when it was wearing off already started missing it. It's nice to just not feel like yourself sometimes if you hate your reality. But it depends on the person and what they like.

4. TooShyToScream

1st Plateau: 1.5-2.5 mg/kg

2nd Plateau: 2.5-7.5 mg/kg

3rd Plateau: 7.5-15 mg/kg

4th Plateau: +15 mg/kg

5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Not so much a vivid hallucination sort of like a 2 second "the hell is that thing?" with low light.

Anyways I'll stick with bud when I'm in that kinda mood. :p

6. TooShyToScream

Lol i only do that when my fiance gets some from his uncle, which unfortunately isn't that often. I wish I could get it on my own but I don't know where or how, while keeping away from trouble.

7. allison

allison Well-Known Member

Man, I've spun into full on major delusions on this drug. Like once I thought I was a soul. Just a soul, but I was trapped inside a human's body and couldn't get out. I was getting so frustrated. Then when I came down a bit, I just started laughing at myself. I was so high then.

8. Countdelafey

Countdelafey Active Member

I never did straight DXM but I robotripped a couple times and dxm is the main acting ingredient. I enjoyed it the first time, what I find odd though is that I did hallucinate quite a bit. I would kind of describe the experience as a horror movie like come to life. Although since I have a strong grip on reality any time I trip I could keep in mind that it would, just like a scary movie, end. The visuals may have been more intense because my friend and I who did it were in the dark most the time. Anyway the second time I did it I just got sick, which I know is a risk because when you robotrip you're actually overdosing I'm pretty sure.

9. gamergirl

gamergirl Well-Known Member

my experiences were alittle bit different from yalls. i didnt see any visuals or hallucinations like the ones everybody talks about. mine was just like a really intense, numbing high. i wasnt aware of anything around me and my mind was racing, like i was dreaming with my eyes open. and i became crazy and started making random outbursts.

the last time i ever did dxm i took like 16 triple c, which is only like 480mg and i ended up in the hospital

10. allison

allison Well-Known Member

I don't think I have to tell you triple Cs are a no-no. Acetaminophen overdose can really fuck you up...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.