Dying alone due to an existence full of void

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Crimsonsorrow, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimsonsorrow

Crimsonsorrow Active Member

Everyday I grow weary of my existence, and cannot stand looking at the person that stares back at me in the mirror. I dont see a point in this anymore (there is no point in living when you cant feel alive). I want to keep this post brief so to save the reader from the hassle of reading an evocative void suicidal post. Suffice it to say, I feel better off dead and knowing that at least my useless self can give away his organs to someone who knows how to live life to its fullest, hence, at least this would be one good thing I would be able to do right know and the last at the same time.
  2. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

Well I'll be thinking of you, and hope you get through this god awful day, without hurting yourself. I'm sorry. I wish life was treating you better than that. Wish there was something I could do to help, but I'm just on another end of a computer. However,, here's a shitload of hugs anyways..

:hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles:

If you survive this, and need to talk, you know where to find me..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.