Dying doesnt make you an angel

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by black orchid, Apr 7, 2011.

1. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Why the hell does someone dying mean we have to forget all the shit they did and problems they caused and instantly worship them, carrying on as though they were the most innocent and perfect person ever?

Sure, if on an individual basis that is what you want to do fine, but other people shouldn't be expected to do the same! Especially where the person in question was a complete asshole to a large number of people throughout their life.....
  2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Yeah and this makes me fucking sick. all it is, is guilt. Sure everyone is all so sorry now they are dead but maybe if they just listened to them when they was alive the maybe they wouldnt be dead now, so why bother with the sympathy now? Its obvious no one gave a fuck in the first place
  3. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, totally agree with both of you, minute someone dies seems like they change from a devil to an angel, why? Is there some unwritten or PC rule that you can't say anything bad about someone who dies,:mhmm: makes no sense, if you were a total jerk when you were alive you suddenly don't change when you die, have heard others say sadly one reason they want to die is that others will start saying nice things about them.:sad:
  4. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Im really angry now. Take your guilt and jog on. If you took less time chatting about pure and utter shit in chat and actually helped people maybe their would be less need for tragedies like this. Hate me as much as you like, i dont care. Things need to change or things like this will keep on happening. Oh we miss them yadda yadda yadda. Really? So you miss them now they are dead? Shame you didnt talk to them when they was living then aint it. Maybe they would still be here now.