Dying - goodbye!

• Thread starter registered but don't care
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

registered but don't care

the great thing is - nobody remembers or cares about me here anymore :) so - I can comfortably know that I have distanced myself enough to die and leave without hurting people. My day planned is Sunday. I have everything sorted. There will be no slip ups. It is planned meticulously and precisely. And the brill thing is that I don't care! I don't care if it 'can' get better, I don't care who I leave behind, I don't care what 'might have been' and I certainly don't care about not being alive! So all is well there.

Oneday I will see you again.

x

lymeinside

Come on... We all feel that way sometimes...

By posting here you prove that you do care, at least a little bit. Please don't do this. I don't know you, and you don't know me. I'm just another anonymous loser. I can't convince you to do anything; that is ultimately your choice.

My heart truly aches every time I see something like this. I know it sounds cliche but I know how you feel. Life is terrible sometimes. I don't know your story at all, but you must be suffering. Please don't go through with this. You're at a bad place mentally, now. You're probably depressed, and what you're saying now is depression talking, trust me. You don't truly want to die. Somewhere in there you want to live.

Abacus21

Staff Alumni
I know who you are - you know what I said - you're a great friend to me.

Hang in there hun :hug: I will miss you - regardless of what you think..

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Please hang on, don't give up! Sending you lots of love and hugs and hope. We DO care about you, I care, and I don't even have to know who you are to care about you.:smile:

love,

least

Ruby

I know how you feel - I want to end it all too. But I don't. I don't know why but I always find myself trying to carry on with my life. It is very difficult, so I try to convince myself that life can get better and that I can always commit suicide if things got worse. (That sounded strange, but I am a mental patient, ha)

Sarah

SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Hun i dont think there is a chance anyone could forget you.i still care and i will never forget. i think people here do care about you allot even if you dont realize it and as aba said you would be missed. BIG HUG

I don't know who you are, i don't know anyone on here yet really, but i do know that i want to get to know who you are, please don't do it. It's not fair that life takes people away like this.

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
You are definitely not forgotten around here. You may have stayed away, but the impact you made did not leave, nor will it. Please hang on hun. You are in my thoughts. :hug:

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
Funny how you do try to be secretive, yet we can know your idenity. Maybe you want to feel like you do matter. YOU do matter to us!! I too feel like I am dying too. Everyday. I hope the feelings and situation will change. I do want to do it-but, I hang on...to aim for hope. I hope you will hang on too. PLEASE.

TG123

Please don't do it.

We will all miss you. I am new here and have read your post and I know that if you kill yourself I will miss you.

God loves you so much. He wants you to live in a loving relatioship with Him on earth and to take you to Heaven when you die. Don't kill yourself. It is not what is best for you. It will not make your problems go away, they will only get worse and there will be no escape. I'm not saying this to be cruel or intimidating but it is the truth. If you take your life and die not believing in Christ it will be a horrific choice with eternally painful consequences.

Please pray to Him and ask Him to help you. He will. He will carry your burdens with you, He loves you so much He died on the cross for you. He will give you eternal happiness if you choose to believe in Him and follow Him.

You are worth it.

Praying for you.

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz

I think I know who you are and if you are who I think. ....You'll never be forgotten by anyone here, we love you and always will. I hope you don't go through with it. It'd take a peice of us away with you. I want you to know you don't have to do it, you can message me anytime and talk if you'd like. But please know we love you and would miss you a hell of a lot.

:hug: :hug:

With all my love,
Carolyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00