dying in a hollow shell

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by among the stars, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

all i do is fuck up....but instead of screwed everyones life up tonite. my sisters (rl and sf) i almost wanna be put on leave. i cant keep doing this to people. all i do is fight, i look at my rl sister and all i want to do is kill her. i never used to be this way and I hate it. Flowers123 you have every right to send that card back to me, I on the other hand have no right in telling u what to do with it. Im so very sorry. I fucked up I know I did. All i do is fuck up, I didnt leave chat cuz my sis and I were fighting but thats no excuse and now ive driven u away. maybe its best if im just banned from here completely. All I do is damage people.

I would have been 1 week clean tonite but I need my OC drugs. I wont live like a fricking nuesence to everyone. Ive already worn out my welcome and I am so sorry so very sorry. :cry: I cease to exist now

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm not sure what is going on, sweetie, but please know that we all make mistakes. It's part of how we learn to be better. Please don't beat yourself up over things tonight. Stay safe, please. :hug:

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Sending you my hugs :hug:

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I know I sound like a broken record hun but .......you need to get some help..

anxiety makes us all irritable but there is help for it if you talk to your GP.

there are people who care about you here and are concerned for your health and safety..
    I'm one of them :console:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.