dying inside

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by specialk411, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. specialk411

specialk411 Member

I can't do it any more the pain is to much why live death is so much better. No one pain hurt death or sorrow.
  2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum.

may i ask what is it that brought you here? i know it sounds twee and over-used but thing is that the pain doesnt last forever... only thing is that while it's here it doesn't make things any easier. death is a part of life, yes that's true but it is not better than life -- it's all a cycle. speeding the cycle up by making your own death doesn't help any though.

stay here and talk to us instead?

#18 Well-Known Member

Please tell us your story, there are a lot of people on here that do care and have been through it before, myself as well.
  4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

You are important.

I'm sorry that you are in such pain. Please post again and let us know what's going on. We're good listeners.

We care and there are many of us that have been where you are.

You can get support and encouragement here
  5. specialk411

specialk411 Member

My best friend killed her self she left me now I have no one why live its so much easier to just die
  6. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear specialk,

Good to have you with us. It must be horrible what you are going through... I'm so sorry to hear you lost your dear friend. ((Hugs)) May time let your healing begin.. My thoughts are with you, and please take care. I hope reaching out on the forums is comforting and helpful to you.

7. Severijn

Severijn Well-Known Member

Hi specialk.

What you went through is really tough. What helped me when I was in a very bad period (very suicidal) was talking to a therapist. But talking about it here on the forum can help too.

If you find the right one with a good heart, it can help a lot.

You can find one in your area here: http://www.goodtherapy.org/find-therapist.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.