Dying of Chance

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rolo555, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

For those who want to die, but don't want to commit suicide, don't you ever think perhaps you will suddenly die of chance.

For example, you die in a car accident suddenly and unexpected. Or you are in a store and a gunman comes in and starts to shoot the place up, killing you.

Yeah, I want to die. I got no real friends, girls reject me, crappy job and I got cancer. All at 27 almost 28 years old. But that thought which was placed into my head "will go to hell" is stuck. As far as Im concerned, I am already in hell.

Yeah, I hope I get robbed and shot to death. How much more and longer am I going to get pushed before I make a statement. A statement which will cost others. And chances are it might be too late to turn around. I am damaged goods. Maybe I can just wait until the cancer fully grows and kills me.
  2. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

All the time. I'd love to go like basketball player Reggie Lewis did. Quick and presumably painless, with no blame attached to me.
  3. just.me

just.me Account Closed

in 4 days from today i got a 2.5 hours flight
    i wonder if anyone will remember me in case of a plain crash...
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you bet ya we will remember you and we will care. Hope you start feeling better and i hope your cancer has been taken care of as well. keep posting let us know how you are doing okay.
  5. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

I always hope there's some kind of explosion in which I can die in.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I wish for that all the time. Death is never easy on those left behind, but suicide makes it even harder.
  7. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

8. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Sorry to hear about your situation, I hope you can do something about the cancer :( I sometimes think about dying accidentally or innocently like getting shot and killed during a mugging or something. But of course I wouldn't want to die a painful death.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.