dying to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

oval

hey
have you called the hotline to see if theyre help? your obviously not doing good :( did your doctor call you back?
:hug:

oval

your life is so precious and your kids and your husband love you more then anything. your looking at things the way you do right now is bc you are sick. you can get out of this though! depression can be cured and your pain will go away!! the therapy just started so your not seeing any progress yet but you will.
we all wanna support you here! its a shame your not getting help right now when you need it from your doctor. but you can call hotlines or go to the hospital directly. i know its hard to face up to people and actually tell them whats wrong. but it doesnt matter if youll cry. you have to getyour thoughts out and they are they are there to help you. you need to go and demand them to help you. your situation is serious. you might not realise it but it is.
please call someone or go to the a&e!! im sending you big hugs! :hug:
we care about you! please keep talking to us

takencontrol

i am in serious trouble i just cannot see beyond having to ask for help and i know thats hard for people to understand. i dont understand it either. i still think at times i can ride this out without seeing anyone but can i ? its kinda like i cannot see the woods for the trees. does that make sense

takencontrol

ive got lots of things going on in my life that are so difficult to cope with. a rape when i was younger dad dying my husband having a serious car accident a serious house fire and 4 kids. an alcohol problem and depression.
ive got a key worker and a psychiatrist and recently started working with a psychologist to talk everything through but its just too hard for me to contemplate at the moment but if i dont im going to end up dead very soon

oval

not even professionals can cure themselfs. but your are already talking to us here so you are seeking for help. theres nothing wrong with needing help you have alot to carry upon your shoulders and you dont have to do it by yourself. you cant 'ride it out' its not a broken arm. it can only go away trhough therapy which you have already started! you cant be strong all the time, its ok to not being able to cope at times. and i mean you havent talked to your psychs in a while so its very undertsnadable why you feel this way now.
you feel its too overwhelming now, but its the way to make you feel better. i hope you can find the strength to ask for help. your friend is not a professional so she wont be able to give you the help you need.
try to make yourself do it hun, thats what you really need.
xx

oval

the first therapy sessions are the worst! bc everything is being brought up and you have to go through it with that person. i had my first ones years back and i felt like plain shit. but thats only the beginning. its the only way to get out of the circle for good

takencontrol

you know i think im being selfish. ive put so much on my best friend and its really just hitting me that she must be worried sick deep down because im telling her i want to die and ive had enough. inside she must be frantic with worry but doesnt want to show me. she sees me she knows first hand how bad i am god ive been so selfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00