Dying tonight would be very convenient

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SillyOldBear, Sep 16, 2015.

1. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

It would be very convenient if I would die tonight. I am heading for a colonoscopy on Friday, and am afraid of this one. I have had some episodes of bleeding and a lot of pain over the last few months. At previous colonoscopies I had not been dealing with this. And I have been told that my colon is not in its usual position. So death would solve all. I would not have to drink the 'drano' to clean my colon, go through the process, or deal with whatever they find. Don't worry. I will not hurt myself. But I sure wish suicide was a more natural act, and that there was a certain, painless and easy way out. But there isn't. So off the the hospital on Friday.
  2. Yan12

Yan12 Member

I understand you are going through so much pain..I sincerely hope everything will be just fine. .Do not lose hope. .you'll be fine soon :)
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

colonoscopies been there i am sorry you are in so much pain i do hope results come back ok and that a treatment can be put in place to stop pain and bleeding hugs to you
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good luck at the hospital today. I really know the feeling, its draining i've had test after test, you will get through it, just keep thinking positively, please let us know how you get on (hugs)
  5. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I've always enjoyed the anesthesia, personally. So don't mind them too much....except the prep is pretty annoying but you gotta do what you gotta do. I have crohn's so I've been in your position several times. It's not fun (except for the anesthesia), but you'll get through it.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

How are you doing now sillyoldbear? I hope you are well, just know we are thinking of you. I'm with asphyxiate^ the anesthesia is not so bad, only part of any test i looked forward to :) best of luck to you x