Dying - what lies beyond? *religious discussion*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkdrops

Ok i'm seriously suicidal but dont have the balls to follow it through but i'm not gonna ramble on about myself I guess the point is can anyone shed any light on what is beyond death? Truth is i'm afraid of what is beyond dying weither it be god or heaven or hell or whatever who knows. I've kinda researched a little on it and theres so many theroeys. Does anyone have any proper ideas of what death truely does entail? maybe you've known a person who's had a NDA (near death experience) and has been brought back to tell all what lies beyond. Any ideas or true stories would be appreciated. Thx.

Re: Dying - what lies beyond?

Hi Milkdrops
I have had an NDE. It totally changed my life. If you want to talk about it send me an email or PM me as i would prefer to discuss in that mannor. Some peopole may not be ready to hear it and i don't want to upset anyone. Oneyone else who wants to hear it, please PM / email me
Cheers
Lost

Forgotten_Man

Hmmm.... well my hope is in death the being I am ceases to be. Unlike most people who want to reach heaven or a better life I want to reach oblivion. Non-existance is my goal in wanting to die. That is what I believe and hope for the day I finally kill myself.

gentlelady

Staff Alumni

Milkdrops, you are right about the number of theories about what happens after death. I don't think anyone really knows. Even those with NDE (sorry). The mind can be so powerful, maybe even what they had was not true. I really can't say. i know the experience my aunt had. But I don't know if I would be ready to embrace it. I am not afraid of death. Even though i feel as if i want to go, i also know my time has not arrived. It is not the same for everyone. Sorry if I am rambling on here. I want to tell you to keep existing, keep living, keep fighting.

allofme

Staff Alumni

there are many views on this subject... please hang in there.. and lean on us... eventually things can get better... please do not loose hope...

ive had an nde i think gentlelady is right they are all different.what one person experience is not necersarily true for another person.its not something i would encourage you to try for.please try as hard as you can to stay here.lean on us, talk to us and let us try to help you throught these feelings.you may feel it youre time now but those thoughts can change.it has for me and allot of other people.im glad mine didnt work. hopefully it can change for you as well.

T

TTrocP

I think the main thing to remember is that all these theories are really just opinions. You have to die to know, and if you're dead you can't really share with anyone on earth......just my two cents

Wanna hear about a NDE? Hell lies beyond for those in the black.
Suicide is murder and murder is a sin against God.
I've almost made it there, but thanks be to whoever pulled me back.
Declared dead, but somehow after paramedics had given up there was a weak pulse and well here I am.
Not many know about this, it's one of the many things I'm not proud of.
I've tried to commit the deed a couple of times even though I'm tottally against.
But the mind is indeed strong and when the sadness overcomes reason things like suicide can happen even though the person is against it.
Don't do it.
Whatever awaits for you in hell is way worse than anything life can dish up.

I'm no preacher man, (and not a christian), but I would agree with my man Xaelem. It's a sin (or whatever bad thing you want to call it) in my opinion, and whatever lies beyong death, suicide is not the way to find out.

I've had pain in my life, but I can't imagine the pain you're going through. Hang in there. The world is a better place with you in it. Your death would make a lot of people sad, like all the people who have replied here. Why would they do that if they didn't care? :shake:

Mio

Hey...
I'm a christian and I think that suicide is against God. It doesn't matter that I never thought about it. I thought many MANY times. But I still think it's a sin. But God loves me. He loves all people. And He loves you. So, He doesn't want you to die. Satan hates you and he wants you to die. But Jesus loves you. I'm sure. No doubt.
If you ever want to talk, please, pm me any time.
Try to cope.

Mio

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.

I certainly don't advocate or encourage sucide. But if there is a hell or any unpleasant afterlife, I hope that those who commit suicide never end up there. They were already going through hell on Earth and their depression make them make some irrational choices. If there is a heaven, I feel they should go there, they deserve it, they suffered so much with their depression tearing them apart each and every day. If they do go to hell, then that makes me very sad and disallusioned towards god and religion. :dry:

D

Dirge

We all go to heaven when we die. In heaven theres no pain or suffering, theirs no hunger or thirst. Their's no violence or crime, its never too cold or too hot. In heaven no one makes mistakes. You never need to sleep and you never need energy. heaven= death ,and any one who says certain people will go to hells because theyre different than them is a sadistic bastard. no spirits or magical hidden realms exist.

I always thought that it was more of a self-judgement thing. If you really believe you belong in a certain place, then that's where you'll go. I think that f you really feel that you are going to go to hell for what you're doing, you will.

All I know is if there is another world to go to after I die. Please make it so that I am not myself. To be me is too suffer. My thoughts make my hell. But they are also me. They make up my personality. Without my pain who am I? If there is a heaven it won't be as a human. To be human is to suffer. Nobody in this world can escape suffering. Some just cope better with it. I don't believe in an afterlife anyway. I believe in recarnation. I think we just wake up in another body, in another time, with a new set of problems... this is hell people.

Last edited by a moderator:

look up near death experience on google..

my impression is no matter wot we do or think, sooner or later we join god. no matter how many lifetimes it takes.

There are many opinions.
Some say that if you suffer and choose to take your life then you'll not go to hell since you stopped your suffering and that God would undestand.
Let me tell you my opinion and believe.
God won't be understanding.
He'll punish you for throwing back the gift of life in His face.
But he won't be mad, but He'll give you what you want: death, ETERNAL death...Hell
No matter what happens here on earh it's all only temporary.
TEMPORARY. What I'm trying to say is is that some time it will end all by it self. It's all just a test of you character (if you want a purpose).
Hereafter you will still be pretty much who you are now, but there will be more. You will know all just like God. You will see the truth to all this suffering.
You won't be mad and you won't be unhappy. You will be complete in every sense.
Hell on the other hand will be just that: HELL.
The most extreme pain and suffering you can imagine times infinity.
Nothing here on earth compares to suffering in the afterlife.
And the worst: there's no escaping it...EVER. No suicide to rid you of that pain and suffering.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dirge

God isnt real! neither is zeus or odin or the invisible pink unicorn. okay?! why do people believe in a magic super man in the sky?! its not even possible. magic isnt real. some thing cant just magically happen there has to be an logical explanation. you should have realized fairy tales arent true when you were a child.

bradkh888 said:
look up near death experience on google..
my impression is no matter wot we do or think, sooner or later we join god. no matter how many lifetimes it takes.
near death experience aye? whats funny about that is the bible says : once you are in hell theres no escape! . and not just that most of those people had different experiences. Some of them may have thought they went to heaven and got 72 virgins before they came back.
Suicide is murder and murder is a sin against God. Wanna hear about a NDE? Hell lies beyond for those in the black.
so any one who does a sin goes to hell?! we are all going to hell?! heaven means sky and hell means grave in hebrew(?) or whatever the bible was originaly written as.

He'll punish you for throwing back the gift of life in His face.
So we all get punished for dieing? what are you talking about gift? this is a shity gift I wish I never had gotten.

Last edited:

Daniel

Whats beyond death is reincarnation im afraid. Suicide is not an escape you come right back and get another go to get it right.

The bit thats hards to understand is you chose to come back as you chose to be here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00