Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ~Claire, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Here's hoping anyway.

I wanna throw up but I won't let myself.

I shouldn't have drank tonight, I know I shouldn't have.

Too late now though. Sorry guys, I just can't take it.

Take care all & stay safe. Claire xx
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If you are in danger clare, please call emergency services. From your post I don't think this is what you really want.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't harm yourself Claire. :hug:
  4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Claire :hug: Please call for some help.
  5. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Please stay with us and do whatever you need to do to stay safe. Book yourself into hospital if you have to, but stay safe please! :hug:
  6. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Claire :hug: I hope you got some help and are safe
  7. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

Hope you are okay, Claire. :hug:
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Claire,
    Try not to think on those lines and please call for someone to get you to the emergency room. You have quite a few people here who are worried about you. Yes that is what I said you are worrying alot of us who care what happens to you!!! I don't know what else to say except that I would miss your posts if something was to happen to you, so please call!!!~Joseph~
  9. abyss

abyss Well-Known Member

i really hope you are doing ok. please be safe and take care of yourself. call someone. don't try to fight it all alone. we care about you and don't want to lose you. :hug:
  10. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

:blub: :shy: :blub:

I am so so sorry everyone.

What happened on Wednesday wasn't meant to happen. If I drink I go into a self destruct mode, that's why I usually avoid it.

It wasn't my intention to harm myself but after a few drinks things got out of control. I took a lot of pills, posted on here & passed out :shy:

I spent the next 2 days throwing up, it wasn't a nice thing to go through but I deserve all I get. I am just so embarrassed at myself.

Thank you all for your concern though, Claire xx
  11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm glad to hear that you're ok Claire. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.