dying

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by captive, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captive

captive Guest

I wanna feel what its like to die.
    What does it feel like?
    its soo close to me now
    I can feel death around me
    Im Happy now
    Finally
    I think

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

You said "I think" which shows your still to whatever degree unsure.

3. emblem

emblem Guest

I doubt there's much to "feel". Ever passed out from heavy drinking?

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sometimes, relief from dire pain does feel like pleasure, but I fear we misread it...are there ways to share what you are going through so that you can find comfort in the caring of another? we are here and there are so many ppl who will understand...big hugs, J

5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

fear...

6. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

First off, if you've done something call the paramedics.

What does dying feel like? After several attempts:

1. Numb
    2. Cold, very very cold.
    3. Painful -- not sharp, but a deep ache that's similar to when somebody pinches your nerves.
    4. Body becomes clammy and trembles.
    5. Guts twist uncomfortably as though you have the first symptom of diarrhea
    6. Vomit rising in the back of your throat, finding it too difficult to turn your head so it doesn't leak down your windpipe.
    7. Bad.

Dying feels bad. Nothing pleasant is associated with it. No warm lights, no ghostly figures. Just feeling pain, sick, then passing out.

7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

That would depend on the way it happened though.
    I've had several experiences on drugs that felt like dying that were wonderful. I've read several wonderful near-death experiences as well.

My goal is to get as close to death as possible without actually dying, or if I do I don't really care.

8. captive

captive Guest

h
    i regret what i did and now I feel really ill, I didnt want live in pain anymore
    but now I have increased the pain
    i feel real sorry for me and stupid

I think its blackness/blankness after death
    and now

I dont wanna die at all ever

which is gonna be a problem since one day i will

im tired it was very scary very panicky and feelings of overwhelming fear with tons of nausea ( and other nasty details i wont write down because it make me more sick thinking about it ) and traumatised

no body should kill themselves its not the answer to any problem big, little, problems still it has no nothing or anything to offer you
    im a very stupid person
    thanks for your comments

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey captive,
    I am glad you have decided it is more worth while to keep living.. Maybe you should join the forum so you can get the support here that you need..We aren't a bad bunch of people..You will find friends here and plenty of support from the other members..

10. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i think you need to go get chcked up by a dr or at the hosp if you have taken meds to check that you have not trashed your liver etc... otherwise please stick around.. it may help you? i hope so x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.