Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by am I alive, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

Today was the worst day in my life. I almost burst in tears in the middle of the street. I just got home. I'm gonna kill myself soon. I got no reason to live. I would have killed myself a years ago but didn't because of my mother. I just can't wait anymore, sorry mom. I am weak and useless. I am crying now and I don't cry often...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is good you are crying Keep crying okay it releases that pain and sadness inside. Your mom needs you to be strong okay talk to her and tell her how your feeling. What or who upset you to the point of tears Keep talking okay posting as it helps when you know your are not alone okay Im here pm me anytime okay take care hugs :hugtackles:
  3. am I alive

I am 29. I have nothing. I missed so much opportunities in my life. For whole my life I'be been feeling safe only in my room. I never made an effort to make my life happy. Well, there were some other things that made me acting like this. My father was an alcoholic for whole my life, and i moved allot to new places. Also I was shy and had anxiety. I never had courage to get girlfriend. There was one girl that had a crash on me for years, I liked here very much but I have always stayed passive. Today I saw her with other guy. I just wanted to cry. There were other girls too who ended up with other guys. Also I lost all my friends due to depression. I have graduated at college and yet haven't managed to find a job. I am complete loser. I just don't want to live anymore, I can't, I got nothing:blub: I wish my mother is not alive...
  4. protomoonzero

protomoonzero Member

It is never too late to turn your life around. Don't worry about missed opportunities and women. There will be others. Life is full of both!
    I know it is difficult, but try to destract yourself with something and push those bad feelings away for a little while until your head is clear.
    I've found that putting such thoughts off will help. Will it matter whether you die today or tomorrow? Maybe you'll then feel better tomorrow. Coming here was a good idea. Now just hold off on those thoughts and see how you feel tomorrow.
  5. am I alive

thanks, i just want to go sleep and never wake up...
  6. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Hey! That's my line.
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't give up man. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.