each day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xan

Chat Buddy
Every day seems to be getting so much harder... it's so much more difficuilt to cope, it's like i see the walls around me closing in and i'm not sure that it will get much better. Hurting myself has become an increasing thing for me, still i can't cry even though i have so much hate and pain i need to let out, the tears just don't come. I'm not eating properly, not sleeping enough, drinking too much alcohol and if i got the chance to lay down to rest and not wake up i'm pretty sure i'd seriously consider taking it at the moment. Death just seems so welcoming, I just want to switch off, I can't handle this, I wish the world could end so i wouldn't have to feel guilty about wanting to hurt and kill myself...

Beret

Staff Alumni
Im so sorry Alex youre hurting so much. Can you think of anything that might bring you back to a normal schedule; like going to school or uni, looking for a job or occupy yourself with a hobby. Like that you also might be able not to have the strong urge of self harming. Will be thinking of you and hope to see you sometime soon in chat hun :hug: Beret

J
Xan, I'm so sorry you're feeling so low. as I said in chat last night I wish I could make you feel better so badly. You're such a great person and you SO dont deserve this feeling. I truly hope things get better.. unfortunately there's nota whoel lot more I can say :sad: Just know I'm here to listen any time you feel like ranting raving or just talking. :hug:

Alex, I can relate so much to what you are feeling, I'm feeling exactly the same way and I don't know what to say to help other than try and stay strong and let the people who care about you be there for you. It's all too easy to switch off from the world around you, a time when you probably need them the most. I'm only a PM away if you want to chat anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00