Each time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Scully, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

2. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

If it triggers you, try not to watch it for a while until you've overcome it.

3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I want the truth! Do you know what is it ti live in lies since you were borne? I'm 29, my life is a lie. Are you here to play monkey again or are you here to tell me something helping? I want to see it because it's where the truth is! It is there, I need it! It's the lies that destroy me, not the truth.

4. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

It's my face, my face I'll have it all my life, how am I supposed to forget!I'm just in rage! I don't want to die! I want to cut! I want to live ! And I hate you!

5. Confusticated

No, I was trying to help. It normally makes sense that if something upsets you, you avoid it. I don't know how you took that the wrong way? What is lies?

6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

My birth. About my father. I may have a natural father. But now I wonder if maybe not a natural mother.

7. Confusticated

What makes you wonder whether or not you have a natural mother?

8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

All the lies in my "family". They still don't wanna show me ome "innocent" docs.
    The resemblance. I'll cut, then I'll feel better.

9. Confusticated

I'm sorry you're confused about it all, isn't there anyone who can help you out with it? Help you with a family tree or somehting so you know for sure?

Maybe you should think about other methods of dealing with things too, instead of SM/SI/SH. Maybe talking to people who have overcome it could help.

10. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

My mother told me about Carter and his family. I'm not confused. I'm fed up to meet with people so "rational", but who can't see the facts. What if Carter is my father? What if? I saw him from 11 to 26 after all. Why not?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009
  11. Confusticated

I never denied anything, I simply asked a question. I'll go though, as you've asked. I do not see how I've insulted you, so will not apologise. I'll aplogise for the obvious misunderstanding though. I'll leave you be.

12. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I cut myself, I paid. That, and being borne....

13. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Just leave me out. I have BDP, it'll be all y life that way. Hated since birth, I'lve beenliving it x10 each day. Just leave it. I want another life. But if It was allowed to me since 30 years, I'd know of it.

14. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm sorry you're going through so much, but I've edited one of your posts, as you were rude to Red Tears Of Ice when he didn't seem to do anything to deserve it. You may not agree with everyone here, but please treat them with respect.

15. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to him and everyone. I don't even remember. :sadyes:

Is it what it really is to be borderline? One moment you're fine, then a little something makes you cut? I should be dead. So sorry again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.