earliest memories?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by simon, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simon

simon Antiquitie's Friend

my earliest memories is 1977 when i was 2, whats yours?
  2. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

when i was 3 and i was in the hospital because i had a kidney infection, i remember having the play room right across from my room, the bridge that i got wheeled to and the needle that they put in my foot
  3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

When I must've been 3 or 4, looking across out of the window of my living room, looking across at the house opposite ours.
  4. Umm...

I was about 3, I was on my bike with them little wheels at the back (lol) and I had no brakes(they didn't work, I didn't know this), I was going down a hill, bashed straight into this wall, and then my sister and her friend carried me home, I had cuts everywhere, bleeding on my arms, legs, face, everywhere... I cried myself to sleep. I still have a scar by my eye from then.
  5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

When I was 3-4, thinking that things had to improve when I turned 5. :blink:
  6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I was 1 or 2. I remember laying in my crib downstairs feeling safe because my doggie was sleeping underneath.
  7. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

when I was about 4 ,my grandmother passed away. Then at 7 we moved to the farm.
  8. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

1990 I was almost three when my grandmother's second husband died and we were sitting shiva'h for him and everyone was wearing black.
  9. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I was about 4 that time, sleeping in a dark room in my babysitters house..
  10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Must of been about 4 - 5. I was in Camden Town with my Mum, Dad and little brother. My mum and dad we're arguing, she grabbed my hand to make me walk off with her and he grabbed the other. Neither would let go. At that moment i knew that they'd split up.
  11. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Earliest memory I was 3 waiting in line for the pool holding my mom's hand standing behind her like kid's do.
    I've seen videos from when I was younger and it feels like maybe I remember but it's mostly just the video giving me the idea of a memory, or something like that.
  12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I remember teething when I was like a year old. Also walking around in my walker...or rather running to each room :laugh: oh and I remember potty training on the tiny potty. lol
  13. Xscapeply

Xscapeply Well-Known Member

Must've been from when I was 3 and 4...

- Smashing one of my piggybanks (had one green and one pink) on the floor
    - Throwing sand in a boy's hair in kindergarten
    - Getting yelled at because I did something "wrong" when making some stuff in kindergarten
    - Swallowing a pebble in kindergarten (a pretty big one at the time, too)
    - Sleeping over at a friend's house
    - Sitting on the stairs, crying and screaming 'cause I didn't want to move to another city
  14. S8pxph

S8pxph Active Member

My earliest memory is actually quite adorable, and somewhat cliche : P When I was 2, my father and I went to visit my mother after my little sister was born. It's a very white memory, as the hospital room was very white, and I remember asking if I could get into bed with my mom. I remember my dad said no, that mom was too sick (probably worrying that I'd hurt my mom, as this was her first C-section and he had seen it), but my mom said it was ok. I climbed into bed with her, and looked over at my sister in the little crib next to the bed. So yeah, my earliest memory is seeing my sister for the first time : ) I have several more memories from when I was 2, but those were all after she was born because she's a part of all of them. I can't remember anything before her, which is kind of cute now that I think about it haha
  15. Alexgrey

Alexgrey Well-Known Member

I was 2 or 3 I think and my mom was carrying me in her arms in the middle of the night to the hospital.
  16. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

I may have been 2 or less, i was still in a cot, my cousin had stayed over and in the morning he was playing with my toys, i didn't like that and cried for my mum.
  17. Incurious

Incurious Well-Known Member

I was 3-4. It was in nursery (but not normal nursery. A year before I think) I remember having sausage and chips for lunch. Unless I was younger when I was in my pushchair and it folded up whilst I was in it.
  18. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

3 or 4 when they were feeding me lunch at the nursery.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.