Early morning and already overwhelmed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadhart, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I have no intentions of having thanksgiving dinner with my family. Yes, I am an ungrateful selfish bastard, but they are toxic as shit. I tried to volunteer somewhere but the lady told me that they have enough volunteers which i think makes no sense at all. So now I am just desperate to get out of here in someway or another.

Again, I know I'm being selfish, but I can't deal with them. They are not very understanding and don't care when they wound me.

2. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

I get what you mean. My family isn't toxic, but they just don't understand me at all. If I could have it my way, I would just spend thanksgiving alone, and eating whatever I would want to. I just don't feel like being around people today.

I don't think you're being selfish at all. If your family is toxic and it hurts you to be with them at the moment, then don't. Do what you have to do tomake yourself better. If that means being alone for thanksgiving, then so be it.

3. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

My family isn't toxic but I don't want to spend Thanksgiving once again with my mom- just her and myself. I unfortunately live here so I have no where else to go. I told her a few weeks ago that I don't care if she goes to someone's house for Thanksgiving. I wish she would leave to go somewhere. Hopefully she will. I would rather be here alone than in the same house with her. She actually might- only because she put the dog to sleep yesterday and she knows I'm not sad over it. Sorry, but I'm a cat person and he was the worst dog ever. I don't have anything to tell her sorry about even though she apparently expects me to tell her sorry- heard her tell someone that on the phone earlier. She's being such a bitch. Hope I don't get thrown out- have no where else to go. It's going to be a long day. I'll just stay in my room most of the day. I'm not making mashed potatoes ect.. anyway. I ordered a pizza the other day to eat for today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.