Early Senility

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by InnerStrength, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

I feel like I have gone senile.....several decades early. I can barely organize my thoughts anymore. My mind feels like a barren desert. I can't think of anything to say, barely. My ability to form sentences has severely deteorated.

Trying to navigate the outside world seems like an insurmountable task. I don't have intellectual thoughts anymore, I think in a paranoid, depressed mindset.

It's like I'm already dead, and my soul is travelling through hell (not that I believe in that, it's the best comparison I could come up with). Suicide would be a step up for me. I don't know what to do anymore.

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I think people with mental illness or under stress react kinda like senility.. but it's a kind of forgetfulness or fog type thing, also sometimes happens when you disasociate. But you aren't alone. I feel that way too, and I am only 21.. :hug: I'm here if you ever wanna talk, hun. :) :hug:

3. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply Carolyn.

What you said makes sense, and I agree with you. I just used the term "early senility" to describe blatantly how I was feeling. I appreciate the offer to talk, but I don't think it'll help much. No one seems to really understand the intensity of it all...even I don't :huh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.