Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hope2121, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hope2121

hope2121 Well-Known Member

hey all

we had in new zeland christchurch a massive earthquake 7.4 on the scale, it was and is scary as. we keep having aftershocks. im feeling unsafe because there are no buses and im alone i cant go anywhere because its unsafe. its been like this since sat and its now monday. im reallhy scared i have no family here. i feel like overdosing and dunno what to do.

2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

If anything-- natural disasters can help bring strangers together to help eachother.
    You aren't completely alone are you?
    If you're scared, you should talk to someone around you-- I guarantee you aren't the only person who is scared.
    Talking may help to comfort you.
  3. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

I hope you're OK. Is the telephone working. Do you all have electricity. Take care of yourself. Wishing you the best. My prayers are with you.
    Keep optimistic, OK.:hugtackles:
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

that would be scarey but don't go hurting yourself ..
    I agree with kittygirl..maybe keep in touch with your neigbours and stay on the internet getting updates...
    is there an emergency line you can call for info?
    I hope things settle down over there..
  5. hope2121

thanks for the support we have had over 100 aftershocks im scared:ghost: the windowns will break....
  6. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Well... you can be sure that the worst is over.
    I'm not there, but watching news stories on the quake; there haven't been any reported deaths- which is amazing!
    I really do hope that no one was hurt too badly and that Christchurch and the rest of NZ can recover quickly.

Hang in there, hope!
    Stick with your neighbours and help eachother out, okay?
  7. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

hey hun ,

i totally know how u feel as im in the same city , its scary as hell being here but we can get thru this , maybe go to ur next door neighbours ? and hang with them we are all in the same boat hun but we have to remain as calm as possible , panicing wont help matters at all , and neither will taking an od , maybe ring PES if u need there number its 0800 920 092 they may be able to help keep u calm hun ,
    all we can do is be here and talk about it all , talking is the best way to get thru things :) take care be safe and here if u need me
  8. hope2121

people say the worst is over but last night we had two more earthquacks and authorities say the worst is to came.. i fly to aussie on saturday for ten day's. bring it on. im over the shacking..,.

9. hope2121

yea yea yea yea hyea yea the aftershocks are finally slowing down...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.