Easiest method to go out?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lifesucks012, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifesucks012

lifesucks012 New Member

SOrry, I wasn't sure exactly where this needed to be posted but my question is simple... I've contemplated suicide for a long time now and I thought i'd go with cutting my wrists.. only to find out that it is very painful and the success rate seems to be very low.

Just to tell you a little bit about myself, i've suffered from depression, anxiety, mental illness for a very long time. Nothing uncommon from most of you folks, I was abused as a child, had poor guidance, low self esteem, drug abuse, and a series of some unfortunate events that seems to never end.

So I want to ask you.. what do you think is the easiest way to go out? I do not want to shoot myself, crash my car, or jump infront of a train. I would like to do something as painlessly as possible and in the comfort of my own home.

Any ideas? also, for the record, i am not going to suicide right now.. I am going to continue to push forward with some goals in mind, but if things dont get better I'd like to have an idea of how I can reasonably stop the pain for good.

I hope this post is allowed. Ty.

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

There is no good way to go out... there is only roads to wellness and to life. Get well, make your goals realistic, take one small step at a time, and achieve your goals even if it takes until you're old and gray.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't think there is an easiest method...I'm trying mine in about 2 weeks now and I can only hope I get the result I want. I really hope that you don't do anything to hurt yourself. Please stay and talk to us instead and we can help.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just as a heads up... SF is strictly pro-life. So the discussion of methods isn't allowed here. I sincerely hope you'll post more about your situation so we can offer support, but this thread is being closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.