Easy way to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny

Staff Alumni
this is a pro life site so we dont share methods about how to harm yourself, we are here to listen to any problems you may have, whats been going on for you? why are you feeling so low?

take good care of yourself :hug:
bunny

R

Robin

We're not here to help people die but we are here to provide support to those that ask for it, if you need anyone to talk to, just drop me a pm here if you want or continue posting.

It's a nice site, nice that people I dont know actually seem to care. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do for me because im mental and their is nothing anyone can actually do about it. Nevermind, I probably will not kill myself anyway, im too much of a coward.

NoMotiv

You seem like a nice guy. Perhaps you should try to explain why you feel the way you do? It might help to put some order to chaos, and at any rate getting some of it off your chest will probably make you feel a little bit better.

:welcome: to SF!! I know you'll find great people here as it is also a great site. What all is going on to make you feel so aweful you'd consider suicide. I am all ears if you need me.

:hug:

xx

Hugs,
Carolyn.

I realized that when they were using borderline personality disorder on law and order SVU and they were describing the disorder on the stand (psychiatrist) and the criteria they were using was to Narassistic personalality disorder...lol I thought it was funny.

Maybe cuz I am interested in disorders/psychology. Geez I'll be a weird therapist huh?

xx

:hug:

~Carolyn

It's nice that you guys took the time to reply, I shouldn't have posted here though, I can't talk about my problem because of the nature of it, I apologise for wasting your time, those of you that feel depressed I hope you feel better soon <3, keep your head up.

NoMotiv

Theres no need to talk about it if you dont want to, but just remember that there are people who care and are willing to listen and understand if you ever feel the need to talk. Also, youre not wasting anybodys time, were all here out of free will :)

Anyway, good luck with your problems, I hope you find a way of dealing with them <3

claycad

It's nice that you guys took the time to reply, I shouldn't have posted here though, I can't talk about my problem because of the nature of it, I apologise for wasting your time, those of you that feel depressed I hope you feel better soon <3, keep your head up.
There is a saying: "Monsters can only hide in the dark". By bringing your problems into the light, it can no longer be a monster. To me, it sounds like you want to talk about it, but are too afraid. Not talking about it isn't going to make you feel any better, but talking about it probably won't make you feel any worse. If you choose not to talk about it on here, then somewhere else, but I hope you decide to talk to someone and that it will make you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00