Easy way to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rose., Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose.

Rose. Member

I so badly wish there were a painless and foolproof suicide method available. Unfortunately no such thing appears to exsist. Or at least if it does i know not of it. Why must everything, even this, no especially this be so damn hard? Huh, you know it's ironic, such a thing would surley be a godsend.

2. One who listens..

One who listens.. Well-Known Member

It is not supposd to be easy, because it is a massive decision. If you could do it guaranteed everytime, there would be a large drop in population size.

Do you know how many people feel suicidal at some point in their life? If there was an easy button-push way to do it, they might not live past their suicidal state to realize how great life is.

3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Hun why dont you just tell us what makes you feel so bad??

4. Rose.

Rose. Member

what if your "suicidal state" lasts for years at a time? Or at least it comes and goes, some days it easier to bair but it's always there in the backround. The citcumstances that have made you feel this way are always there and always will be. What then? Surely it's not in any way fair. In the end why can't there just be an easy escape? I derserve that at least.

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I can relate to your last post. I have had to fight this for well over a decade. But yet I still fight.

You might not be able to see it, but things can change. Have you got professional support you help you?

You mention that

What are they? Most circumstances can be changed, even if it takes a long time.

If there was an easy escape, then people would take it, often because it's easier to walk away and than stand and fight. But by taking the easy escape you lose all chance of hope. Everyone has hope, and you just need to try and find it.

Hang in there and keep talking to us

6. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

Fight to survive Rose.... It's hard to tell a person to live each day or live to see next week, etc. Just stay strong and it may sound week and selish but it's really not in the fact that telling us your circumstances can really make you feel better.

I have tried this exercise and if you can type with your eyes closed you should try and do it. It makes you type whats in your mind's eye and just type it here. Doesn't matter how long it is just try it. It can make you feel great....or better at least....hope you do well.

7. mar87

mar87 Guest

<mod edit: resistance - method>

And BTW I am ungly I have no money, no boyfriend (i'm gay) no friends.....nothing no job.......my parents have nothing........I live in a stupid country......where 1 on the 100 people is millionair, but no not me.

Live is boring there is nothing to do,,,,there is nowhere to go,,,,,only my stupid cheap house.....God please kill me! I hate you God!!!!!!!!! i really do, you give me nothing only ............

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:sad:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2007
  8. mar87

mar87 Guest

why do you want to kill yourself?

<mod edit: resistance - unsupportive>

Last edited: Apr 7, 2007
  9. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Well that's just terrific (sense the sarcasm). Give her an idea. This is a pro-life forum, and to be honest, that sounds like tip sharing. Is this allowed?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2007
  10. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

And this is even more absurd!

Have a brain

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2007
  11. mar87

mar87 Guest

Scum,,,, If you search on google: the pill doesn't exist, but they working on it!

Scum, you are happy aren't you? happy you! lucky you! :sad:

rich parents, beautiful body.

But if you are depressed you would understand how it is!

people like rose and I,,,,we suffer,,,that you are so lucky thank GOD for it!:sad:

12. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

As far as I can work out, it's still tip sharing, but then I could be way off base.

If only you knew...

13. mar87

mar87 Guest

The pill isn't tip sharing, because it doesn't exist right now.

But I only want to say that it would be the most easy way to kill yourself.

14. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

ok, if you say so

15. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Even if that pill doesn't exist, this is a pro-life site and that means not encouraging suicide.

16. mar87

mar87 Guest

I am not encouraging suicide.:sad:

But some people life for nothing like me, have nothing and other people are beautiful are very rich, have friends.....etc.... and other people have pain all the time! Please understand!:sad:

17. mar87

mar87 Guest

And Resistance,

Did you never thought about suicide?:sad:

Please tell me, if you want.

18. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Some people might feel life is not worth living, however that does not mean that it won't BECOME worth living.

You never know what is around the corner, or what situation will arise.

There is always hope, but sometimes it can be hard to see it. Sometimes people need a little help to see it, but it is there.

19. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You need to know no more than this, but read it. and read those words carefully and take in what they say.

Any questions, PM me, this is a thread to help Rose, and that is how it should stay.

20. mar87

mar87 Guest

I never told a suicide method.

I only say that some people really suffer!:sad:

Why don't you understand that!

why where you depressed? because of a boyfriend?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.