easy ways to do it ??

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by soloboy, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soloboy

soloboy Member

done quite a bit of research.....every single way seems to have bad points, from people <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>
    i understand this isnt a great post to make maybe but the way i see it there are people that are going to do it and you may as well let them do it semi peacefully and painlessly, hopefully ive got the balls to do it, set it all up for xmas day to be alone, im gonna get my family really nice presents to remember me by and let them have a nice day why im stuck in my flat
    im lucky that im not in any physical pain, but im just a pathetic piece of shit drunk druggie with no mates and getting worse by the day and im sick to death of it an the fact it is near impossible for me to get better cause of all my social problems. when i say absolutely no friends i mean it....i spent my 21st birthday a few weeks ago going bowling with my mum, i mean wtf who does that other than a failure at life
    any help would be appreciated cos im scared of doing this enough already without fucking it up and spending weeks in hospital.....i screwed up life big time, i at least want people to say i didnt do the same with death.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2009
  2. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Well you're not going to get any pointers on here about ways to top yourself, easy or otherwise. I know you may not feel like it, but maybe you could tell a bit more of your story, get some of the pain out, to people who want to know, want to listen? (Us I mean.) Got to be worth a try at least?

3. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

well, you definetely won't get here any advice how to do it. This forum is support for ppl in crisis. I understand your pain,i feel the same and i am even older than you and there are many ppl here who are in a similar situation. I know it probably won't make yo feel better but still youre not alone in your pain, so better talk to us:)

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I had to edit yoru psot to remove any mention of methods. This is a pro-life forum, so you aren't going to get any ideas here. What you might get, though, is the opportunity to make some new friends and gain some support.

BTW, I spent one of my birthdays going to a movie with my stepdad. Spending them with family doesn't mean you're a loser.

5. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

This forum is pro life.

6. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but we can't help you find methods.

7. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

If you do it on Christmas day, they are going to be stunned buddy...literally stunned, it'll be like a Harrier jump jet soaring high into the skies then crashing into the ocean and sinking to it's bottom.

8. DrivEthermissIon

Try 12 step Anonymous groups, there's many types online and offline.

9. DrivEthermissIon

In addition to this place of course ;) Welcome to the forum. :hugtackles:

10. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

To hear someone like me say "you're only twenty one" is probably not going to prevent you from continuing to be suicidal. I am double your age and have been suicidal on and off since I was nineteen- the point being i have made it to this age because of years of psychiatric treatment and meaningful, empathetic support from friends.

Please divert some of the time you are spending researching an easy way to kill yourself into getting psychiatric and substance abuse treatment. I know all about social problems and so do many people on this forum. I went friendless for a couple of very painful years after high school.

Keep safe, keep posting, please give treatment a try and let us be your mates for now. All of us know what you are suffering through.

11. xChristina

xChristina Active Member

Hey, I always go bowling with my family for my birthday! Nothing like a bit of bonding... and the fact there's nobody else.
    And the last part, I second. But if you keep thinking that whatever you do will fail, you can hold on longer. Trust me.
    There are no 'easy' ways. Almost everything can go wrong in some way or another.

12. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

this is a pro life forum we wont give you any methods on how to end your life. we will however listen to you and befriend you. dont do it on christmas day, that will ruin christmas for your family from now on. talk to us maybe we can help you

13. soloboy

soloboy Member

hey everyone thanks for the posts.....i apologise for asking ways to do it and appreciate this is a pro life forum, i wont post anything like that again, was in a bit of a state, i apologise
    im sure you dont wanna hear me ramble on about all my crap everyones got problems i know this......just weird aint it how ife ends up.....i dont wanna be stuck like this another week let alone another year, ten years, the thought just makes me drop my head and brings tears its so sick, i know i cant get out of this and its just gonne get worse, ive made loads of appointments to see my gp to ask for help i know i need it but like a pussy i ring up on the day everytime and cancel
    guess some things just arent meant to be huh.....i hope all of you find your bit of happiness

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.