Eat cheese for a month or no cheese for a month?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by trinisty, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trinisty

trinisty Well-Known Member

I am terribly sorry if this post doesn't suit this forum.

Well, I'm a pretty random guy, I love to think something that maybe it's too weird to think about. Like always, let's joke around and entertain each other!

If you choose one: would you like to add cheese to every food that you eat for a month? Or no cheese at all for a month, including cheese related foods... like pizza, mac and cheese, and some type of pasta dishes?

For me, I would choose the first option because cheese is awesome! I love cheese (and cupcakes), so adding cheese in every food that I eat is probably the greatest thing ever (beside cupcakes). How about you guys?

Love you, have a great day.
  2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Lol - I always enjoy a "would you rather" game :)

I would rather eat no cheese products for a month than add it to everything I eat for a month.
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Totally would add cheese to everything for a month. Cheese is my Achilles heel!
  4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Cheese pancakes, cheese and veggies, cheese and raspberries, cheese and apple pie, cheese burgers, cheese and pasta, grilled cheese sandwiches, cheese omelettes, macaroni and cheese, chicken parmesan, havarti sandwiches, monteray jack on burritos....Looks like I'd be adding it to everything! I've even heard of hot chocolate with cheese (Colombian tradition).
  5. smwhorses

smwhorses Well-Known Member

Doesn't everyone add cheese to frozen pizza??? :dancing_flower:

You can never have enough cheese. :D
  6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Mmm. No cheese for a month is easier for me than cheese for a month, I don't stick with a food pattern and to stick with yummy cheese would be more impossible for me lol
  7. deb22

deb22 Well-Known Member

I would eat cheese for a year, it's really a food group for me.
  8. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

You can add cream cheese frosting to cupcakes, particularly red velvet ones.
  9. Prinnctopher's Belt

Let's see.

For breakfast, you could have a bagel with cream cheese, and a cheese omelet, a quiche with extra cheddar and parmesan, or toaster strudel with strawberries and cream cheese, melted cheese on toast, and I think ihop still has cheesecake pancakes.

For lunch, you could have a rice-a-roni and mixed vegetable soup with shrimp and grated parmesan cheese, a grilled cheese and bacon sandwhich, hot chilli with cheese, bruschetta with mozzarella or parmesan crumbs, a polish boy with chili and cheese, a sliced steak fajita with cheese and onions and pepper, cheese fries, a grilled chicken burrito with rice and beans, sour cream, tomatoes, hot sauce, and cheese, pizza with mozzarella, nachoes and cheese, a cheeseburger with chili pepper oil and lots of vegetable dressings, or a buffalo wing wrap with lettuce, tomatoes, wing sauce and bleu cheese inside.

For dinner, stuffed chicken breasts with cheese and broccoli, chicken wings with bleu cheese on the side, chicken parmesan in pasta with marinara sauce, macaroni and cheese casserole with bread crumbs, cornbread with cheddar cheese, broccoli and corn inside, broccoli and cheese, alfredo bread bowls with parmesan and mozzarella, tacos with shredded cheddar, nachos with melted cheddar and hot salsa with sour cream, -pizza-, pizza with cheese-stuffed crust, spaghetti with grated parmesan, toasted panini bread with melted butter and garlic with herbs and cheese, baked potatoes with shredded cheddar, butter and sour cream, cheese-stuffed bratwursts, and enchiladas with beans and cheese.

For dessert, cheesecake, chocolate brownies with cream cheese, string cheese, I think there are cheesecake flavored ice creams, cupcakes or cake with cream cheese frosting, pastries with cream cheese...

...probably more!
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
  10. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

I'd rather eat no cheese for a month, yes. I can't see myself eating sweet foods mixed with cheese, it'd be weird. Plus cheese doesn't mix well with everything, so it'd end up ruining some foods (at least for me).
  11. Prinnctopher's Belt

...Ham/turkey and cheese sandwich...

Cheese and crackers...

Chicken salad wrap with cheese...

Strawberry cheesecake cookies with raspberry tea...

Cream cheese-stuffed chocolate cake...

Cheddar cheese and sour cream Ruffles potato chips...

Cheese biscuits...

Cheese grits...

Sausage, ham or bacon biscuit, with or without an egg, and cheese...

Just cheese...
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
  12. Prinnctopher's Belt

I just laid out at more than 50 cheesy plates to mix, match or eat by themselves each day for a month. I'd do it.
  13. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I would rather eat anything with cheese for a whole month! Come on, I am from the Midwest, I need some cheese running through my bloodstream :lol:
  14. greywool

greywool Member

i don't often post on here, but i just have to say that my doc was trying to push MAOI drugs on me and we got into a battle of wills. and sadly the main reason for me not wanting to do them was having to give up cheese! i do not take that lightly! my key argument being yes i'm suicidal and you want to tell me this drug might kill me if i eat cheese? dieing eating cheese sounds pretty damned good to me! you do NOT want to tempt me!
  15. SkullDragon

SkullDragon Member

No cheese! :p
    Though honestly I have bad experiences with cheese, the only thing i like them on is really thick slices of buttery cheese on white bread - also topping on pizza and lasagna. Otherwise cheese can go away for all I care D:
    (though please don't go away, I need my lasagna)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.