eat shit and fuck all of you!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BradS, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradS

BradS Member

no lawyers can or will help. nobody cares what they have done and will continue to do to me and nothing can be done to stop it. i have run out of options and time and i refuse to be abused anymore. this world is not for me. i will no longer live in a world where i am powerless against being raped and beaten. i have finished my letters and reasons for my actions. hopefully something will change one day. hopefully my death will be able to change laws and save others from having their lives ruined and innocence stolen from them. i have never hurt or victimized anyone in any way. you could search the globe and not find a single person claiming i have victimized them. yet for the past decade all I can do is sit alone and watch video after video of police and 'law enforcement' getting killed. nothing else brings me even the slightest joy. yet when i watch videos of cops being shot and killed, i cant stop from smiling. i applaud the shooters and picture myself being able to take the shot. <Mod Edit, WildCherry> i want their teeth busted out for attempting to refuse the rape like mine were. i want to spend my last night executing everyone involved in the abuse brought on me. of course i wont. i have no way of finding them. but what i can do is remove myself from the equation and at least spare myself from what they will do to me again if they had the chance. tonight is my night. dont bother replying to this as i wont hear it. but if you feel the need, watch the news channels for madison wisconsin tonight and tomorrow for my story. if they play it that is. if you ever have the chance, rally or vote against whatever law it is that gives jails the right to strip, rape, and beat their inmates. if not, eat shit and fuck all of you!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
  2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i have seen anything about it. can you tell us what has occured to make you feel this way?

3. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

i had a similar experience with cops not wanting to report my rape, so i completely understand the frustration... its why i never tried to report the other 2 times i was raped.... i sincerely hope you will not take your life as quite honestly, it will neither better or worsen the situation as it is for being able to report rape or abuse for men, women, or children.... and will only take your chances of having happiness ever again away from you. if you stay alive, u can choose to either continue the fight to make it easier to report rape and abuse or you can choose just to continue the healing process... or both.... either of these choices is acceptable.... honestly, any choice is acceptable as it is, but i sincerely hope you make a chioce that is also healthy and will benefit you. please take care.

4. iwanttohelp

iwanttohelp Well-Known Member

Don't do it. At least let your anger at them not let them get the best of you by taking your life too. If you do it they win. Please don't.

What happened to you is wrong and terrible. What goes around comes around, you can trust me on that. You don't need to take your life to make them pay.

The human justice system is flawed, but not the universal one. You may not see it, or understand how right now, but one way or another they will get the pain that they deserve for their actions. Rest assured, there is no doubt about it.

So now its up to you to take your power back into your hands and continue to take the right actions to stand up for the life you deserve.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
  5. TomB

TomB Member

Please share us your story ,we care, some of us might have suffered in a similar way and can relate to one another.

6. Kelly ann

Kelly ann New Member

My ex boyfriend beat me on a regular basis and by the time he began the abuse, I was already too in love to get out. When I finally gained the confidence to report it to the cops and get a restraining order, the judge wouldn't grant me one because of our age difference. It sucks. I'm too young to know what I'm talking about apparently.
    But there's other ways to bring to light the awful things that have happened. You can actually be a hero. News papers and news stations adore shedding light on the scandals of the legal departments in our cities. If you tell them your story, I guarantee you that you can make a difference. You can lead a generation into a new age. All you have to do is become active in bringing justice to those who hurt you.

7. Rigraz

Rigraz New Member

yeah the police system is beyond messed up, I'm sorry you are hurting so much I hope you feel better soon. Remember things wont always be this way, they will either get better in this life, or when you go to heaven you will live your dream life.

8. dannyboy86

dannyboy86 Active Member

Hey Brad, we are here to listen, so give us a chance. I cant say much from what the other posters have already said to you "the OP" But If you write back I promise to respond with positive insight. Many of us here have been kicked around and railroaded by "The System" So I personally can relate to that 100%. Jus lemme know if you need anything. And Happy Holidays.

9. juicy

juicy Well-Known Member

10. Lauras

Lauras Member

Yeah. Unfortunately jails have the law on their side. They can legally strip any arrestee nude and perform cavity check whenever they want because they have badges. If you don't have a badge, and you strip someone, then you go to prison. If you dont follow the orders of the jailers then they can legally beat you until you comply. If you dont have a badge and you beat someone, then you go to prison. They will even hold you down and cut your clothes off with scissors if you refuse to strip. There are no laws protecting you from being raped by jails. I couldn't believe it myself. I mean, what country are we in? I looked into it. They claim that they need to be able to strip people nude and enter their bodily cavities due to safety reasons. They say that they are keeping people safe by keeping drugs and weapons out of jail. But x-rays arent even offered. Cant they use scanners? The stripping and cavity checks are not even done by doctors or anyone with medical training. Just the police. And your right. It is rape. And according to your posts in the R and A section, you will again face this mistreatment and abuse in the near future. I hope the best for you, but at the same time, without a way of escaping the abuse that has done so much damage to you, I can see why suicide has been plaguing your mind. You replied to some of my personal messages to you a while back, but I haven't heard from you in a while. Has the court date changed again? Last I knew, it was Jan 13?

11. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hope you're okay, brad. (not posted to this thread since you started it?)

hope you will reach out to us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.