Eating Way To Little?

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by DaysofGrace, Aug 21, 2007.

1. DaysofGrace

DaysofGrace Member

I Tend To Not Eat At All During The Day I Just never Feel Hungry Then At Night I Start To Eat A Lot Im trying To Break The Habit Because I Know Its Bad But Sometimes Its To Hard Any Tips Or Advice For Someone Whose Gone Through This inda Thing?

2. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

I have taken to drinking a Carnation instant breakfast in the mornings, this way I get the nutrients that I need for the day without actually having to eat.

3. name

name New Member

i never feel hungry either, unless im starving.
    but after a while i realize that i haven't ate in a long time, like if i see someone else eat, i think about when i last ate. then i eat.

if i don't feel like eating and i have trouble swallowing, i force it down, because if i don't force it down then, it will be even harder to eat later.

i dont know why this happens, i've been meaning to get my self checked out. but i guess since im still healthy its ok, cause i do still eat 2-3 times a day.

i hope this helps...

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

The less you eat, the smaller your stomach cavity gets and the less hungry you are. It is a vicoius cycle. Try to force yourself to eat about 5-6 small meals per day. It is healthy and great for your metabolism, and it will train your body to crave food again.