• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Practical Advice Eating

These last few weeks ive had a very difficult relationship with eating, and looking into it as much as I can by myself, I recognize symptoms of a Binge Eating Disorder. Its been a long time since the last time I ate and didnt throw up, and work out after. I find myself eating, and feeling very angery at myself about it. I just want to be alright but I dont know how.

Catch_22

Just seeing this, not sure if you around now. I also have a binge eating disorder..it's more under control than ever and pretty much isn't as a big a deal now as it used to be. But oh was it a major problem off and on for about 20 years. Reading you I remember feeling that way though I didn't throw up. Have you ever talked to anyone about this?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$180.00
Goal
$255.00