Eddie Van Halen is a bad man.

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Jasin, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasin

Jasin Member

This one might not be too hard to interpret, but I'll post it anyway. There is this crazy guy who is chasing me in my dreams. He is a deranged lunatic and I have escaped from his house, and he is trying to bring me back. His house looks like the house from Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and he locks people up there and tortures them. I cannot get away from him. I run fast, but he always gets me. Sometimes I will run into a store or something and try to tell the people there that this crazy bastard is trying to kidnap me and take me back to the torture house, but nobody ever believes me. This guy can always sweet talk people and get them to like him. He convinces the people that I try to get to help me that I am crazy and that I need to go back home with him. Nobody ever believes me; they always believe him. Thats about it. Its not all that interesting, but i just though I'd post it because I just had that dream for about the 10th time last night. Also, the guy looks like Eddie Van Halen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.