Edgar Roni Figaro

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by VonBlown, Oct 23, 2010.

1. VonBlown

VonBlown Well-Known Member

I wasn't sure where to put this.

But I think Edgar is gone. I keep thinking about him though. Edgar was very polite, smart individual. I had only met him recently but he sent me a friend invitation which I accepted.

Edgar was very upset that he couldn't see any purpose in life. He told me he didn't feel like he could go on without purpose.

He was drinking and talking to me in chat. And told me about his previous attempt at suicide. He had attempted but was found in his father's attic before he died.

He told me he was going to try again in a couple of hours. He wanted me and another friend to stay in chat so he could talk to us while he died. Because he was very afraid and didn't want to be alone at the end.

Of course I tried to talk him out of it, but he wouldn't listen. He told me he was leaving to pick up his wife. But would be back in a couple of hours after he had made his attempt.

I waited a couple of hours, but had to leave. I told everyone in chat to watch for edgar, and what his situation was.

Edgar had said he wanted to give me his name and address so I could read his obbituary. I never got his name or address so I don't really know what happened to him. But I have an awful feeling that he did exactly what he said he was going to do.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope he's still ok and makes contact..
    I've had 2 people do this to me and both times found out they were still alive (via other people) so I hope this is the case for you too..
    I understand how you must be feeling ..it's very upsetting..
    take care

3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Holy crap....hope he's alright :unsure:....I've read a few of his posts and he's a pretty good writer(/explainer)

4. Life is Dead

Life is Dead Active Member

... Sorry to say this, but... Never ask someone here to do something for you. I've seen it happen countless times; it's even happened to me often...