• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Edit post function not showing up

Walker

Admin-a-monkey
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi there,
Some subforums have a zero minutes edit period. Others have 5 minutes or ten. (I know - who made this forum anyway?? :) )
If you really need something edited because it's going to drive you nuts (or whatever reason) then feel free to report you own post with what you'd like edited and someone will come along and edit it for you.

Paisley

SF Artist
SF Supporter
Hi there,
Some subforums have a zero minutes edit period. Others have 5 minutes or ten. (I know - who made this forum anyway?? :) )
If you really need something edited because it's going to drive you nuts (or whatever reason) then feel free to report you own post with what you'd like edited and someone will come along and edit it for you.
Ah okay, I never knew that even though I've been here a few years! Thanks for the explanation. Was mostly just curious, don't worry about changing the post in question.

Walker

Admin-a-monkey
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
IDK how anyone is supposed to know honestly. *I* don't even know which forums can be edited and for how long. Like I know diaries can be edited indefinitely but a letter to staff can't be edited at all. Jim's cafe is 10 minutes. Who knows about anything else?? haha It's complicated. Someone should sort that out for clarity some time. *bleh

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00