Edward Snowden - The CIA actor, appears as if on cue

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Prinnctopher's Belt, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

What are people's thoughts on this guy who claims to be the source of the leaks over the NSA data mining of all persons in the US who have a phone, use the internet, or a mobile device, without the requirements of a warrant or any suspicion whatsoever?

We know the program exists because the Bush administration authorized this, following the 9/11 attacks in 2001, as part of the PATRIOT Act (which Obama expanded when he became president, and granted even greater spying power) but hardly as broad or large as is being claimed following these so-called leaks by one "Edward Snowden".

I think he's on a script. The timing is suspicious, with his purpose, he says, is to prove the news about the NSA "spying" to be true. This looks a lot like a perfect example of fabricated political dissent to reinforce the fear of government intimidation; convincing the public to feel afraid to speak against the government believing they'll be prosecuted as a result of being wrongfully monitored.

Basically meaning, this guy is here to tell us "hey, if you doubt all of this widespread surveillance that all the companies the government claims to be hacking, including Facebook, which all adamantly prove their servers and access to user data is virtually impossible without being noticed, that you're wrong to believe those facts and that it is true the government is watching you at all times." It's a fear tactic and I think that Snowden is following a script with this purpose. There is no such thing as "former CIA".

This is the beginning of the era of crimethink.
  2. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

I poke you react I observe and respond :p
    Fuck governments. They are meant to help us as a collective. They do not own us and stupid generations of kids and adults recently have been overzealous with signing contracts and displaying points about their life via credit cards, library cards, gas cards.. anything. And somehow slowly but surely there are laws coming intoplace about "expression".

Ok i'm off the mark.. but in relation to this "global" spy network. Yeah our institutions bend to the black hand when a situation arises, and im sure they think being hypocritical to stop a "potential" future situation is warrented. Most of this stuff is a "figure" talking to a "mass" and bouncing responses back and forth to form a language that can be manipulated for justified "control".

imo atleat. This shit just makes me go blah.. then again im pretty stupid but this stuff is very tiring simply to not get sucked into its bullshit. I want a real brilliant future today and tomorrow that I can participate in and be proud of. but that's not reality.. instead the masses are generally filtered manipulated content that's supposed to tug at them and make them respond.

Yar... sorry aint got much to add to this. Trying to not take too much of it in
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.