Ef it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by silent_chaos, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

I don't care any more!!! these meds arnt doing shit for me, I can't controll my rambling thought, or my over sensitive emotions. Everything hurts my feelings. It's only Tuesday and I'm already tired from holding it all in just to make it threw the work day! This weekend I will be alone. I try to keep busy, it's not working. The thought won't stop all I think about is how alone I am cause I drive people off. So I'm going to do the world a favore and jump off.
  2. Tavi6233

Tavi6233 Member

Well of course, I'm going to say don't do it. The reality is, if you keep at it, things will get better. Well at least better then they are. I was like you, in fact, I tried jumping off a bridge, didn't work, just broke a leg. You need to give medication a chance, at least 2 weeks, some take months. But even if it doesn't work, there will be other medications to try. Maybe you can get into some group therapy, it would help with you being alone. I hate to say it, but even internet friends are better then none. I have no friends in real life, my life is all on the internet, but my friends on here are very supportive and care about me, no matter what I say or do (which at times scares them, worries them, or annoys them). The key is to find a GOOD friend. Ending it just doesn't solve anything, its a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Your life will change over time, things will get better at times, and things will get worse at times. It's just about how you handle it.

Hang in there :rose:
  3. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

If you can't find happiness for yourself, bring happiness to others.

I was unhappy because I had let myself become an emotional island that forgot the fact that I shared a world with 6 billion other people with the same needs, feelings and problems.

Being there for others helped me a lot. Gave me a new sense of purpose. Their happiness became my happiness and I felt appreciated again.
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Hi Jenn,

Has anything happened to make it harder recently?

Have you told whoever prescribes the meds that they are not helping? How long have you been on them?

What makes you think you drive people off? Can you explain more?

You sound very lonely. I hope you keep reaching out and talking here.
  5. Blue_Sky

Blue_Sky Well-Known Member

I wish I could tell you what you need to do but I can't. I used to wish someone saw the pain that was inside of me and took my hand and guide me through what I had to do to make myself better, but there is no one who is gonna fix your problems for you. You have to fix it yourself, all these treatments don't really work unless you start working within yourself first, they can only help but won't fix things for you. Keep trying, be persistent, the answers are already inside you. I am saying this from personal experience.
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Jenn. I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting so much right now. You sound to me like you're a 'Highly Sensitive Person' and if that is the case, then the smallest of things can be overwhelming for you. Have a look at a website that I found that describes it in more detail. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.