Effective suicide?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by omeyug, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omeyug

omeyug New Member

I think a friend of mine may have had a questionable death. What is the most effective way to make suicide look like murder or an accident? A suicide that no one would question--thats what im really wondering about.

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi there.

We don't give out any links to methods, or methods at all here - this site is pro-life..
    Why d'you want this information, anyhow? :blink:

3. LonelyTraveler

LonelyTraveler Well-Known Member

Unfortunately you've stumbled on a mindless pro-suffering site that welcomes suicidal people, but forbids them from talking about it. However, there are those of us here who are not heartless and believe that questions deserve answers and not mindless copouts.

4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

this site is here for people who are in need of help or guidance thru shared common ground due to their suffering and pain.
    because of our own individual states of mind anything about ways to commit suicide may trigger someone or help them go thru with it when we are all here because we want to live, find something to cling onto in our despair.

if someone was serious then they know how to do it anyway.

its a bit unfair to call sf mindless, if it helps 1 person to find hope and live on then that has to be a good thing.

everyone has a chioce, the right to say what they want but you have to respect other peoples wishes on some things, and methods is one of those things.

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

-sighs- You know the drill by now - if you have a complaint, post in Letters to Management - don't let it disrupt threads on the main forum.

6. Random

Random Well-Known Member

It may be presumptuous of me to say so but I don't think they have a problem with people talking about suicide reasonably and with some discretion. But specifically giving out methods is specifically forbidden in the rules that everyone should read when they join any forum.

7. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

why are you offering methods? that's totally against the spirit of the site.

omeyug - i guess we are wondering if you are looking for a method for yourself, something that would appear to be an accident. would that be the case? are you thinking of killing yourself?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.