1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Effects haunting me

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by goneforever, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goneforever

goneforever Active Member

all of my attempts on my life seem to follow me in my thoughts and dreams everyday. Trying to <mod edit - methods> seems to follow me. although I wanted them to happen at the time I hate reliving them all the time it just makes me more depressed than I am and want to act on them again just to end it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
  2. Traveler

Traveler New Member

I know how you feel and it is hard to let go of the past. Someone once told me the hardest thing to do is forgive yourself and I think that is what we all need to do. I struggle with that every day remember that past too much when I should be looking to the future as to what it holds and start each day new.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
  3. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I am still haunted by my suicidal attempts, especially the last one. It's good to know that I'm not alone on this.

4. ksmith621

ksmith621 Member

I totally understand what you're talking about. After each of my attempts I woke up every night from nightmares. They would come as flashbacks during the day. And sometimes I got mad that they didn't work. But the best thing for me was to talk about them thoroughly with someone I trusted. That happened to be my best friends. Trust me, talking about it takes some of the pain away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.