Effects haunting me

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by goneforever, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goneforever

goneforever Active Member

all of my attempts on my life seem to follow me in my thoughts and dreams everyday. Trying to <mod edit - methods> seems to follow me. although I wanted them to happen at the time I hate reliving them all the time it just makes me more depressed than I am and want to act on them again just to end it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
  2. Traveler

Traveler New Member

I know how you feel and it is hard to let go of the past. Someone once told me the hardest thing to do is forgive yourself and I think that is what we all need to do. I struggle with that every day remember that past too much when I should be looking to the future as to what it holds and start each day new.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
  3. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I am still haunted by my suicidal attempts, especially the last one. It's good to know that I'm not alone on this.

4. ksmith621

ksmith621 Member

I totally understand what you're talking about. After each of my attempts I woke up every night from nightmares. They would come as flashbacks during the day. And sometimes I got mad that they didn't work. But the best thing for me was to talk about them thoroughly with someone I trusted. That happened to be my best friends. Trust me, talking about it takes some of the pain away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.